Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Hello/Goodbye/General Chat thread

Advertisement Placeholder
That is why I have a GF sir. Just because I sent you that link that time doesn't mean I engage in such activity anymore. :p

4eyBW5c.jpg

Got SkySports News streaming on my laptop and the Arsenal v Liverpool match on my TV, that's my night sorted!

Pfft, got WGBB up on my phone with quad monitors built into the roof of my living room, and a beer in one hand, don't forget the beer! I'm sorted.
LOL QUAD. I have an OCTO-CEILING. 8 x 100inch. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM.

Transferring money over to my bank account to buy my parents some gifts. :D

Think I'm going to get them an awesome set of kitchen knives, and some pure habanero hot sauce for my dad :p.

How is everyone going? Unfortunately I am super busy. I also sold another link in my signature- which means I've reached the limit.... No advertising my own sites :p Ah well. I think I've earned (after expenses) $141 from sales so far (3 yearly sales and 3 monthly ones).

How is everyone going? Unfortunately I am super busy. I also sold another link in my signature- which means I've reached the limit.... No advertising my own sites :p Ah well. I think I've earned (after expenses) $141 from sales so far (3 yearly sales and 3 monthly ones).
Wow nice! Is that signature links for this forum only though?
And I'm doing fine. Trying to finish coding my network site lol.

Wow nice! Is that signature links for this forum only though?
And I'm doing fine. Trying to finish coding my network site lol.

Yep- for this forum only... :) I have 1000 posts on FP so I could sell some signature links on that profile I suppose...

What sort of things is this network site going to have on it? :D

Yep- for this forum only... :) I have 1000 posts on FP so I could sell some signature links on that profile I suppose...

What sort of things is this network site going to have on it? :D
Well, I'm hoping to win back most my money from the court, (Wishful thinking :p) So I am getting ready in developing another network of websites, and hoping to partner up with some fellows to help fund their projects.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds