Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Hello/Goodbye/General Chat thread

Advertisement Placeholder
Many things are planned. :)

Anyway, how are you mate? I've missed you. :)

*Runs towards you through a beautiful wild flower meadow arms spread to embrace you in a hug* Missed you too man! (full homo)

Been doing exams and getting ready for Christmas, been really intense for me these last few months.

*Runs towards you through a beautiful wild flower meadow arms spread to embrace you in a hug* Missed you too man! (full homo)

Been doing exams and getting ready for Christmas, been really intense for me these last few months.

30754630.jpg

...why do we have two of the same topic?

--Sent from my ridiculously expensive smartphone.

...why do we have two of the same topic?

--Sent from my ridiculously expensive smartphone.

If you're on about the one in the VIP area, its for VIPs. This is for all members. If there is a similar topic in an area where everyone can see, link me to it and I'll be happy to merge. :)

KWso

Just a brief share, managed to get these social icons into the nav today. :) This is what it looks like when logged out currently, I haven't removed the links that you get (alerts etc) when you logged in just yet..but I have my plans (But it will be hard to implement but so worth it :p)

Also, nav hovers and colours are not finished yet. :p

Hey people!
Glad to see a lot of the old guard are starting to post again, missed talking to you all!

Christmas shopping is mint, spending moneez I don't have LOL Take that bank account! Carpe Diem

Merry Christmas everyone. I'll be back on the 27th possibly. Until then, I hope you all have a fantastic day. :)

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds