Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

2024-09-29 Welcome Bizdustry to Admin Junkies

Website
admin-junkies.com
Credits
Component: Core & Community

OIP.jpg
AdminJunkies Logo.png

Hi Admin Junkies community,

I am thrilled to announce that earlier this weekend, @Alex and I entered into an agreement where Admin Junkies would take over the members and content of Bizdustry. You can read his preview announcement here:

https://admin-junkies.com/threads/transition-of-bizdustry-to-admin-junkies.16453/

I would like to first extend a note of congratulations and applause to Alex. He is looking to re-brand and restart with a new focus in Electric Vehicles, Scooters, and E-Bikes to go along with his sucessful YouTube channel, which already boasts 10,000+ subscribers: https://www.youtube.com/@BizdustryEV/

For Admin Junkies, we are thrilled to add the size and depth of Bizdustry as we continue to progress and grow into a premier community for forum admins and webmasters. By bringing in the content of Bizdustry, we will add to our existing competency as one of the largest and most trusted forum webmaster communities with community management discussions, forum promotion, posting packages, and more. Members from both Admin Junkies and Bizdustry will be able to benefit from the combined history of over 10 years worth of rich history and deep discussions in those areas.

We will also be bringing over Bizdustry's discussions in personal finance, investment news, and cryptocurrency, for even more discussions for our members to enjoy.

As the migration happens, we will be posting here for updates.

Advertisement Placeholder

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 8)

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations