Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Hello/Goodbye/General Chat thread

Advertisement Placeholder
Another reason I hate windows, connect to internet at last. Viruses come say hi -.-
:(

I haven't had a virus in ages on this computer as I virus scan ALL the time, probably still have one or two unfortunately. But one day I'll get me dat purdy IMac. :)

Purdy good, woke up a few hours ago after staying up all night and feeling awesome.

How are you?
ayyy another insomniac? I'm always up all night, I can never fall asleep until like 7 in the morning. I'm all good just hanging out today with nothing to do. Opened up my forum today, but it's been kinda slow so I'm checking out places like this and meeting people.

Why hello there Nemo, welcome. :smile:
Hey Haze, I like that name lol.

ayyy another insomniac? I'm always up all night, I can never fall asleep until like 7 in the morning. I'm all good just hanging out today with nothing to do. Opened up my forum today, but it's been kinda slow so I'm checking out places like this and meeting people.

Yeah man, I can't crash until 6 AM, and even then I am just laying there. :S

What kind of forum did you open up? The first days are usually the slowest so no worries man.

Why thank you :pI wanna change it though. :(

Yeah man, I can't crash until 6 AM, and even then I am just laying there. :S

What kind of forum did you open up? The first days are usually the slowest so no worries man.
Yeah I know what you mean, and all this soda I'm drinking isn't helping me fall asleep any faster lol. I'm fine with it though I've always been more of a night person, but it sucks when you have nothing to do at night.

It's a general discussion forum, want to get a chill vibe going for it. Thanks, yeah I know. Advertising's a pain! I'm reading tips and everything on here, hopefully it helps.
Why thank you :pI wanna change it though. :unhappy:
It's a cool name though!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds