Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Hello/Goodbye/General Chat thread

Advertisement Placeholder
Sweltering like hell. Hot as shit here and heat makes me go so damn ill so I'm feeling shit. :D

How be the Southern?

Sweltering like hell. Hot as shit here and heat makes me go so damn ill so I'm feeling shit. :D

How be the Southern?
You're hot as hell? It's like 110 degrees here, thank fuck for airconditioning.

I'm purdy good, don't have to do shit today so gonna just on Xbox purdy soon and then make a tutorial or something I dunno.

You're hot as hell? It's like 110 degrees here, thank fuck for airconditioning.

I'm purdy good, don't have to do shit today so gonna just on Xbox purdy soon and then make a tutorial or something I dunno.

I live in Britain lol, y areas weather is reminiscent of what could be called a heatwave in Antarctica (Meaning, fucking cold!) so heat is just BKLERGHEFRBVHEFLKN/

I live in Britain lol, y areas weather is reminiscent of what could be called a heatwave in Antarctica (Meaning, fucking cold!) so heat is just BKLERGHEFRBVHEFLKN/
Heheh it's the end of the world! So much heat and the sun is going to blow up omggg.

This 2012 bullshit is so stupid... People are going to bunker down and shit and I'll be looting.

I shall great you all at Dublin airport and we shall partay on the streets and laugh together as we watch the world end. Southern, I can smuggle you in some dip across the border; easy.
NOAW LET THE PARTAY BEGIN!

I somehow managed to wake up ay 7:50 which is perfect timing, I've been waking up at 2-3PM the past few days, wtf.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds