Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Hello/Goodbye/General Chat thread

Advertisement Placeholder
Fuck my life, I promised my College that I would read up on Wordpress to present a case for moving the blogging platform to WP (Don't know why they didn't use it in the first place >_>) and I haven't done fuck all yet I start in approx 30 hours. I'm fucked.

Fuck my life, I promised my College that I would read up on Wordpress to present a case for moving the blogging platform to WP (Don't know why they didn't use it in the first place >_>) and I haven't done fuck all yet I start in approx 30 hours. I'm fucked.
Umm... You could read up on it now or so that you've been too busy with family things or been out of town if you could pull that off. Not sure what to say to you. :p

You live at home or in a dorm? That could be an important factor and when did you go there last?

I could read up on it now, but it is 5am here, I'm fucking tired and I tend to sleep for 10+ hours so that is half the time wiped LOL.

Nah, I don't tend to use excuses, I just tend to pull some shit together last minute like a baws. xD But I wanted to present a clear cut case because Blogger is a piece of shit. I live at home though, and I was last at college a month ago when we broke up for Summer. :p

You could show some examples of websites that utilize WP and explain how in the end it'll be a lot more cleaner, efficient and it wouldn't take long at all to know how to install it via the help documents. Also, I could design the theme (for a nice fee from your college :p) and I know someone who can code it (pretty sure he can...) and it could be running with a custom theme, nice looking content and a general better look for your college. The current site now is terrible (sorry buddy :p) and with WordPress it'll pave the way for a better future for ______ College.

Boom, now pay me royalties.

They won't pay shit, I can't even get them to pay for a darned domain. >_>.

And I know it is terrible, haha. Exactly why they took me on in the first place! :p That would be a pro idea though *Gathers some pro websites*

They should be willing to pay, otherwise there is no point. :S I mean, if you want a decent looking website you usually have to put out something. ;) Remember to mention that people had to pay for those websites to look the way they do. Using free hosting could work I guess and a domain is cheap.

We could host it ourselves and get a proper domain that is easy to remember, I don't see what they don't like about the idea. ><

Maybe they are cheap? xD
They are paying what is probably a couple hundred pounds on some random ass areas for us to chill in which are outside and non-sheltered and using average British weather, many people will probably not use yet they cannot spare a tenner for a domain. My palm is hitting my face.

They are paying what is probably a couple hundred pounds on some random ass areas for us to chill in which are outside and non-sheltered and using average British weather, many people will probably not use yet they cannot spare a tenner for a domain. My palm is hitting my face.
Damn... Bring that up haha!

Hello there. I'm back :)
Exams are over and I'm free for another month or so..
Hope you guys are doing good :D

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds