Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Hello/Goodbye/General Chat thread

Advertisement Placeholder
*Steps in, my bright green cape flutters in the breeze, Haze eand Southern gasp in amazement*
It is I, Gytix man!

*Stumbles in, drunk off of his ass and a huge fat pinch of Copenhagen in my lip. Cowboy hat on head and assless chaps on, exposing all my man parts*

Hey y'all! It's me... The Redneck Rapist!

There was no-one online and it is boring to post by yourself. :unhappy: Plus Netflix'in like a baws.
Sorry buddy. D: I'll start posting around a little bit, gonna make a tutorial then probably play some Secks Box, jerk off then go to sleep. Sounds like a plan tonight. B)

Dual screens brah, I can post and Netflix!
FUCK YOU!

I want dual screens sooo bad but alas, my laptop is just a laptop. :p Here in about... 7 months I plan on having a full blown computer. That is my max time I would wait, gonna raise up enough money for fucking three screens, badass computer for all my shit with like 18 harddrives, a new desk and chair just cuz, 8 mice, the Adobe Master Collection... twice, and then I'll buy the world.

Eight mice? You Dr Octopus brah? Dualies are the dream for any brah. <3 I need to upgrade the piece of shit office PC I have though. Can only just about handle dualies so i get the occasional freeze so maybe in several months we can both have hax0r pcs? <3 I want triplets though...

Eight mice? You Dr Octopus brah? Dualies are the dream for any brah. <3 I need to upgrade the piece of shit office PC I have though. Can only just about handle dualies so i get the occasional freeze so maybe in several months we can both have hax0r pcs? <3 I want triplets though...
Oh yes. We should start a scam online and get millions, just super saiyan. Or if we had a plan to make money online let's say like 100 bucks a week we could totally do it.

Oh yes. We should start a scam online and get millions, just super saiyan. Or if we had a plan to make money online let's say like 100 bucks a week we could totally do it.

If you ever find a way, for sure involve me so we can derp some dollar for hax0r gaming rigs. :p

If you ever find a way, for sure involve me so we can derp some dollar for hax0r gaming rigs. :p
That'll be the day... I saw someone on FP selling an ebook that claims you could make 100 dollars a day but ehh... Don't really know what to think about it. I'd rather bum it off of someone else. :#

That'll be the day... I saw someone on FP selling an ebook that claims you could make 100 dollars a day but ehh... Don't really know what to think about it. I'd rather bum it off of someone else. :#

I had his book before that, you could actually do it tbh but it is sort of immoral imo.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds