Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Hello/Goodbye/General Chat thread

EXACTLY! And they think of it as a viable external marketing tool so I was like..srs bro? Let me do this shit. So I mocked up a sexy redesign and now I have to code it on a blogging platform they havent decided what to use yet. >_>

If we're good, can we see the new design?

Advertisement Placeholder
I think I've posted an image of it on here somewhere lol.

WHERE?! I must see it.
Also, how did you persuade them to let you redesigning it? Just walk in and say "This looks shit, I'm in charge now."

Looks really good, why don't you design moar?!

Well, I don't think it is all that good (But anything is an improvement on...on that) + thats a rush job picture lol as I was getting hassled to give it in so they could run it by the management. ><

Well, I don't think it is all that good (But anything is an improvement on...on that) + thats a rush job picture lol as I was getting hassled to give it in so they could run it by the management. ><

It looks better than most school sites.. Whens it gonna be up and running?

It looks better than most school sites.. Whens it gonna be up and running?

Well, depends what they have me do next week and if they decide what bloody blogging platform they want it on. I am trying to convince them to do WP but they are concerned about the way the blog is set out won't work on there so I am having to research WP to see >_>. If so, I suppose I could start practicing on the WP styling system and see if I can make something vaguely similar.

Well, depends what they have me do next week and if they decide what bloody blogging platform they want it on. I am trying to convince them to do WP but they are concerned about the way the blog is set out won't work on there so I am having to research WP to see >_>. If so, I suppose I could start practicing on the WP styling system and see if I can make something vaguely similar.

Whatever the outcome, It'll surely be better than what they have now. Plus, now you got some extra leverage if you get caught smoking weed in the toilet.

Whatever the outcome, It'll surely be better than what they have now. Plus, now you got some extra leverage if you get caught smoking weed in the toilet.

Whats worse is the fact the guy i'm working for KNEW that it was a crap design >_>

Why u no post here?
HELLO ALL!
No posts in 'ere since Thursday, huh? MADNESS!

BOOM!
:banana:

I'm making a guru in Illustrator for a 404 page I am designing for here. ;3

404 page? got any examples made up yet?
What's everyone up to? I'm just finished working for my dad again, wrecked.. watching Top Gear now!

404 page? got any examples made up yet?
What's everyone up to? I'm just finished working for my dad again, wrecked.. watching Top Gear now!
Nah lol, I got whackjob ideas in my head but I wanna do the guru first (My first EVER proper illustration in Illustrator >_>) then Southern Comfort can pwn my ass on how bad it is help, me make it better and then I'll design around it. :p I do my ideas though...

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds