Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Hello/Goodbye/General Chat thread

I can get fake Beats, smuggled in from the south and sold on the border beside my house! Ill hook you guys up for an extortionate a fee.

Advertisement Placeholder
Let me put on my hipster glasses...

So have you all brought your MacBook with Retina Display over to Starbucks and looked at everybody over your shoulder and scarf and thought, "Fucking mainstreamers..." while smoking your own rolled cigarettes and listening to indie music?

My heart breaks a little more :( have fun southern :) and I hate life because I have to do a 9-5. From the 23rd until the 12thmaugust then I am away for three weeks somless and less Guru :(

N'aaww.. Just quit your job.; stick it to the man bro!
I'll try and comfort you in your time of need, as obviously Southern thinks Batman is more important than you. (He kind is but I cant go to see it. Plus I'm also heading out to work for the day so you'll be alone)

Hey there Gytix , good time at work? :p It is a voluntary position so I won't be quitting it, haha. Although I can, I am offering my services to my college in a charitable way (As I know much more than them >_>)

Hands are cut to pieces.. lifting blocks and mixing cement all day for no money.. Dads forcing me to help him build our garage.

What you doing for them anyways?

Hands are cut to pieces.. lifting blocks and mixing cement all day for no money.. Dads forcing me to help him build our garage.

What you doing for them anyways?

Ooo forced labour, surely that is illegal...tell your dad you'll take him to court unless he pays <3
Essentially I am both a marketing intern (So I can learn hax0r tips for here) but also a student liaison between the students & college management. I will also be managing the college blog, interviewing staff members and all that jazz. Busy -.-

Ooo forced labour, surely that is illegal...tell your dad you'll take him to court unless he pays <3
Essentially I am both a marketing intern (So I can learn hax0r tips for here) but also a student liaison between the students & college management. I will also be managing the college blog, interviewing staff members and all that jazz. Busy -.-

I wish I could run my schools website, it's such a badly run website and I could bring in like 2 million quid revenue or something! :ilike:

EXACTLY! And they think of it as a viable external marketing tool so I was like..srs bro? Let me do this shit. So I mocked up a sexy redesign and now I have to code it on a blogging platform they havent decided what to use yet. >_>

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds