Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Hello/Goodbye/General Chat thread

Advertisement Placeholder
Apparently we have been editing the *sidebbar_online_** template when we didn't have that in the first place. We are using widgets to diplay the online users, just realized it and edited it. And now its working like a charm! :D

*edit*
Why your name is showing like normal users Haze?
*edit2* You are doing something in adminpanel, aren't you? :p

Nice work man, I've had some troubles in the past with making user names have color ALL over the board (IPB is a bittccch) and it was a pain in the ass haha. Glad you could get it working. :)

Nice work man, I've had some troubles in the past with making user names have color ALL over the board (IPB is a bittccch) and it was a pain in the ass haha. Glad you could get it working. :smile:
Thanks bro.
Actually there is a tutorial on this from xenforo help, it was showing for this default sidebar * template and I was trying to do it exactly as they said. Seeing it was not working made me think and check out the who's online part in firebug. That gave me a hint! :D

I have never worked with ipb before! :(

Apparently we have been editing the *sidebbar_online_** template when we didn't have that in the first place. We are using widgets to diplay the online users, just realized it and edited it. And now its working like a charm! :D

*edit*
Why your name is showing like normal users Haze?
*edit2* You are doing something in adminpanel, aren't you? :p

I never do such sneaky things...

Thanks bro.
Actually there is a tutorial on this from xenforo help, it was showing for this default sidebar * template and I was trying to do it exactly as they said. Seeing it was not working made me think and check out the who's online part in firebug. That gave me a hint! :D

I have never worked with ipb before! :unhappy:
I prefer XenForo from what I've seen so far. IPB is... sure it looks professional but XenForo alerts everyone when someone posts and I think it boosts up activity so much more. IPB has some nice theme designs and decent mod and hook support and their support staff can reinstall your board and shit with just asking (I assume XenForo is the same way) but yeah. The mood mod over here is the same on IPB that I've seen, so maybe more people are heading over to XenForo?

I prefer XenForo from what I've seen so far. IPB is... sure it looks professional but XenForo alerts everyone when someone posts and I think it boosts up activity so much more. IPB has some nice theme designs and decent mod and hook support and their support staff can reinstall your board and shit with just asking (I assume XenForo is the same way) but yeah. The mood mod over here is the same on IPB that I've seen, so maybe more people are heading over to XenForo?

From my friends which use IPB for their forums, two of them have recently swapped over to XF as IPB is suddenly throwing up posting errors, SQL errors and such. ;3 GO XENFORO, GO

From my friends which use IPB for their forums, two of them have recently swapped over to XF as IPB is suddenly throwing up posting errors, SQL errors and such. ;3 GO XENFORO, GO
Oh yeah, they get errors like no other. Now I'm not saying XenForo is the better software as I haven't personally used it... But yeah I'm saying it. xD

XF is becoming the most popular among most of my mates, It's far more superior in my opinion.. like Southern said the fact that it alerts each user instantly boosts activity as they're all enticed to become active. XF is the best, and deservedly.

Fuck yeah. Gonna go buy some fake Beats on Saturday for the sake of being a hipster.
We were having a good conversation and you had to derail it! Fake beats lool. I had bought some walmart and then returned them a few days later so I could be a hipster for a while.

I had the earphones versions for a while (a month lmao) after I bought them which were also fake. They worked quite well until the shite wiring decided to go bye bye. :p

Also, no-combo breaker - XF wins, so does Gytix, Southern & Xploiter. Fuck you all, don't be mainstream.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds