Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Hello/Goodbye/General Chat thread

Advertisement Placeholder
I was once working on a design (that T-Rex in fact) and it was really dark and I was pretty close up to the computer so I got up and made my way to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and I still see the fucking T-Rex. xD I hadn't slept in over a day so I flipped out and went to sleep... After heading back and pissing.

I'm tired as hell to be honest, but I got more sleep than usual. Just gotta wake myself up, got some loud music playing haha. How about you other than the coding? :p

lol you slept too much. happens to me all the time. I sleep in and i'm shot for the rest of the day unless i hype up on energy drinks.

Im doing well. got the mod working 90% (people can create their own picture albums, but cant upload to the public one)

so i'll settle with that and go with some posting xD

lol you slept too much. happens to me all the time. I sleep in and i'm shot for the rest of the day unless i hype up on energy drinks.

Im doing well. got the mod working 90% (people can create their own picture albums, but cant upload to the public one)

so i'll settle with that and go with some posting xD

Which energy drinks do you drink? ;P

I mix mine with jager. (jager bomb)

hah I thought it was the same thing if you played guitar hero for too long, it looks like the whole world is moving. and its just caused from staring at the screen too long... same case lol

hah I thought it was the same thing if you played guitar hero for too long, it looks like the whole world is moving. and its just caused from staring at the screen too long... same case lol
I'm awesome are guitar hero.... js. :banana:

I hated Guitar Hero, I sucked big time at it; although I did sing like a God.

I'm only good at the guitar. If we can get a drummer we could make a guitar hero band.... ;)

lol

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds