Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Hello/Goodbye/General Chat thread

All I know is that to me
You look like you're lots of fun
Open up your lovin' arms
Watch out, here I come

Advertisement Placeholder
Didn't we reach 10,000 posts like...2 days ago? Lmao.
Dude, you have to get use to the fact that ever since you hired me to make that logo it was the best money you ever spent. You got a logo, a sig, and a posting maniac. That and I attract people like Gytix and Rhys and you have the Fantastic 4 including you. :p

Dude, you have to get use to the fact that ever since you hired me to make that logo it was the best money you ever spent. You got a logo, a sig, and a posting maniac. That and I attract people like Gytix and Rhys and you have the Fantastic 4 including you. :p
Best money ever spent, haha.

Well hot damn! I was just invited to take place in a competition for the T-Rex logo I made to win a $2500 worth portfolio made for me and other prizes. God damn this is awesome!

Yeah it's fake haha, looked into it more. No web presence, no nothing. People getting spammed with messages even on shitty artwork. Plus the person who contacted me on Deviant Art just made the profile. Got excited to quickly lol. That and a $2500 portfolio sounds a little bigger than life if you ask me.

That's exactly what it is, kind of bummed out but glad I caught myself before I sent it in. I watermarked the image like a mother fucker though so it would take forever to steal. :p

Haze brought me here like a boss, I started posting 'cause he made me; I wan't to leave, but I'm being held here against my will.
True story.

SouthernComfort, you're going to win the 50 quid anyway; who needs 2.5k?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds