Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Hello/Goodbye/General Chat thread

Advertisement Placeholder
The general theme you have looks nice but I think you need to make that stand out a bit more! I had to zoom in a little because it was hurting my eyes trying to see it :( Maybe try placing the text within a simple white box or something so that the black text stands out more?

The general theme you have looks nice but I think you need to make that stand out a bit more! I had to zoom in a little because it was hurting my eyes trying to see it :( Maybe try placing the text within a simple white box or something so that the black text stands out more?
ah yes i've been battling a way to make that work a little better.. but thank you for your input :)

ah yes i've been battling a way to make that work a little better.. but thank you for your input :)

Well, if you need any help CSS wise and stuff, we're always here for you Crimson. :)

Super secret schedule.

• 2 weeks time - a super awesome competition ;)
  • End of July/Start of August - Our first pack of lovely secret eBooks for you all.
  • End of September/October - Out second pack of even better eBooks.
Just though I'd share this. We're working hard on the eBooks to ensure that they are perfect, hence the time frame. If they are finished beforehand though, they will be released earlier. ;)

Yeh haha, may pop in once or twice a day because I think I've used most of my 3G allowance for this month already xD nice see you sall though :)

Yeh haha, may pop in once or twice a day because I think I've used most of my 3G allowance for this month already xD nice see you sall though :)

Just hurry up and finish your holiday bro! :3

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds