Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you worked in customer service before?

Working in the customer service department is something that is very challenging because if you're the type of person that is hot-tempered, you cannot be able to deal with the annoying way some customers act when it comes to having representative attend to them.

Advertisement Placeholder
I can't directly says I have worked as a customer service representative before but i have been used to attending to customers in my small business , and you need to be cool and calm , and always learn to say sorry.

Yeah, I've worked as a customer care agent. All what we did was to stand in for companies to recover loans that was collected by their customers.
It is not actually used for you to work as a customer service relationship or representative in a loan recovery company because customers will always try to hide from paying back the loan they collected.

I only work in a customer service relationship once when I was told to be entertaining and getting informations and complaint from our customers at my place of work.

no not at all ,I have never worked on any of customers service ,but I think it's all about how you take good care of your customers, your customers are meant to be good taking care of
To be very honest with your customer service relationship is something that is very good for every business because it will help to get your customers to really give their loyalty to your business.

Working in the customer service department is something that is very challenging because if you're the type of person that is hot-tempered, you cannot be able to deal with the annoying way some customers act when it comes to having representative attend to them.
I actually worked in the customer service representative department of form which is a very nice department especially if you know how to handle customers who have problems that they wants to be taken care of.

Working in customer service can be quite a demanding job ,because requires but psychological and physical efforts by the personnel to do satisfy the need of customers who approach them with their various inquiries.

To be very honest with your customer service relationship is something that is very good for every business because it will help to get your customers to really give their loyalty to your business.
When working as an online customer care representatives, there are things you need like having a good communication skills which can be use to attend to customer and also learn how to apologise even If you are right.

I have not worked in a customer service before but I have acted in that capacity as an entrepreneur we had not employed a customer service representative and that's a very sensitive department.

I have not worked in a customer service before but I have acted in that capacity as an entrepreneur we had not employed a customer service representative and that's a very sensitive department.
Working in a customer care representative is a risky position because you need to stay on your toes at all time , don't get angry unecesarilly and always learn to say sorry even when you know you are right

Working in a customer care representative is a risky position because you need to stay on your toes at all time , don't get angry unecesarilly and always learn to say sorry even when you know you are right
One of the key attributes of a customer service, is not to get provoked easily. They are trained to take all sorts of insults that may be passed to them by the customers.

I haven't work in a customer service but people who works there complain that the work is not easy, but if given the opportunity I would like to work as customer service to one of the network company in my country

One of the key attributes of a customer service, is not to get provoked easily. They are trained to take all sorts of insults that may be passed to them by the customers.
Not getting provoked easily , avoid getting into troubles with customers is an attribute of a customer care representative in an organisation, knowing when to apologise to customers .

Actually I haven't worked in a customers services centre before but I believe they are people who are being paid in other to meet up to the needs of the customers and it's expected by them.

I have never work in customer care service section before. But I have a friend who has done it in the past. To be very honest the job of customer service is demanding. You need a great deal of focus so as to avoid any mistake. My friend became lean after spending three months on the job.

I have worked briefly as a customer service assistant to a e-commerce company before for about 3 months. It was a very good experience in as much as I was a beginner then but I was able to learn a lot about connecting to customers.

Not getting provoked easily , avoid getting into troubles with customers is an attribute of a customer care representative in an organisation, knowing when to apologise to customers .
The bottom line is that the customers Woukd always look for your troubles and all you need do is to be very sensitive and behave maturely when dealing with such situations.

Most of the customers are temperamental in nature and they are not just temperamental but it happens when they have been cheated and treated bad and they tend to take it out at the customer service agent.
The bottom line is that the customers Woukd always look for your troubles and all you need do is to be very sensitive and behave maturely when dealing with such situations.

Most of the customers are temperamental in nature and they are not just temperamental but it happens when they have been cheated and treated bad and they tend to take it out at the customer service agent.
Most of them are just violent and impatient. I have handle situations like this severally at my offline business. I was forced to fight one that was becoming excessive.

service department is something that is very challenging because if you're the type of person that is hot-tempered, you cannot be able to deal with the annoying way some customers act when it comes to having representative attend to them.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds