Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you worked in customer service before?

Yes, I have worked as a customer service in a loan firm. It's a bit tedious because you have to attend to all the complaints in the mail box by responding to each of them specifically without leaving a stone unturned. In most companies we have numbers of customer service representatives due to the work load.
wow. I have never worked such job.
I consider the job very tedious, especially those who offer customer service in banks.
These people can sit for hours attending to customers.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yeah, I've worked as a customer care agent. All what we did was to stand in for companies to recover loans that was collected by their customers.
Customer service representative who is something that is very common in my country to help because every business setup is already incorporating the job of a sales person into a customer service representative.

I don't work in customer care before. Some customer care agent are working friendly in order to acquired more customers. So I don't have much experience in customer care.

Working in a customer service department is a very tough job and yes I have. Working in that department you have to learn to be very patience and endure a lot of insults because you will get to meet difficult kind of person with difficult attitude also
One thing that I know very well about working as a customer service representative is that you must be very patient and cool headed to be able to survive on the job because you will meet different kind of people and the cause of doing your job and it's your coolness that is going to determine doing the job.

Well, I have worked as a customer service representative. I had to make frequent calls to strengthen client relationship with the company,providing accurate and timely clients support services,and build positive and productive relationship with clients.

I have work with customer care service section in my parents company. I learnt about the importance of interacting with the customers in order to improve marketing through word-of-mouth. I also learnt that you don't have to be lenient always to the people so that they will not take advantage of you

No, I haven't worked as a customer service representative before, I tried applying for the job with a communication company but I wasn't given, it is really a great job.

Yes, I have worked as a customer care representative before I went for a degree. I can say that is where I learned to relate with customers and people amicably.

When I was in the US, my job was to install the computer for the user in other departments. I consider it as customer service even if it is only internal. Most of my customers were happy to see me with the cart carrying the computer. Installation sometimes takes time so I had to be friendly with the customer otherwise they might complain.

A job as a customer service representative must be a tough job even though I have never held a job like it before. CSRs often have to deal with clients of varying attitudes and temperaments in addition to dealing with their immediate superiors who can be demanding. My niece just quit her job at a call center due to stress in handling irate customers and the difficulty of dealing with her boss. It takes a great level of maturity to handle the complaints of international clients and I fear that she was too young and inexperienced for the job.​

I have never worked for any customer services before and i think some customer services I have seen are always accommodating and attentive to customers even when the customers are wrong.

I don't think I can work as a customer care personnel in any other company. Majority of them here are going to overuse you and they are found of underpaying the salary to the workers. Majority of the workers are also hired based on contracts which does not last more than 2 years.

No but I have a friend who have done it before in the past. My friend lost several weight doing this job for about 3 months before he left.
Over here in my country, I believe that working as a customer service representative is something that is very common because most businesses are always about selling something and treating the customer well.

No I have not had to worked in the customer care sector but it's an important part of any business and the success of a business would be determined to an extent how effective the customer support is

no not at all ,I have never worked on any of customers service ,but I think it's all about how you take good care of your customers, your customers are meant to be good taking care of
Before you can be able to work as a customer service representative you must learn how to be very patient with customers because a lot of them can be very annoying.

Yes, I have worked as a customer service in a loan firm. It's a bit tedious because you have to attend to all the complaints in the mail box by responding to each of them specifically without leaving a stone unturned. In most companies we have numbers of customer service representatives due to the work load.
Is it the work load that made you leave the customer service job? But is the job as cumbersome as the one of Bank tellers that have to receive and count money for hours?

Do you think working in customer service is a difficult job? Why or why not? Have you ever worked in customer service? What was it like?
I think I have partially worked in customer service and it's the most stressful job ever. For you to work there successfully, you have to be patient enough to tolerate many things from the customers. You have to apply aplomb if you truly want to do such job

Working in a customer service department is a very tough job and yes I have. Working in that department you have to learn to be very patience and endure a lot of insults because you will get to meet difficult kind of person with difficult attitude also
I've actually worked in the customer service representative department on multiple location which has given me the knowledge on how to deal with any kind of customers that I meet tomorrow.

A lot of people who are actually working in the customer service department always know that is a very difficult job because you will never have a moment of rest till the work closes for the day.

Customer service is not an easy job you get to meet different people with different attitudes and many other factors that is involved. To work in a customer service department you have to be a patient, have a listening attitude and be attentive always

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds