Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you worked in customer service before?

Do you think working in customer service is a difficult job? Why or why not? Have you ever worked in customer service? What was it like?
I haven't work in a customer care service before but I know of someone that does work in a customer care service and he get high before go to going work every morning and when I ask he said the work is too hard but he didn't give many details on it.

Advertisement Placeholder
I haven't work in a customer care service before but I know of someone that does work in a customer care service and he get high before go to going work every morning and when I ask he said the work is too hard but he didn't give many details on it.
Working in customer care wouldn't be such an easy job imagine talking to several people online for a long time it would really be exhausting

Do you think working in customer service is a difficult job? Why or why not? Have you ever worked in customer service? What was it like?
I haven't worked as a Customer service before but I have worked as a secretary, the two roles have some similarities in duties.
You'll get to meet with different people, the good, the Bad and the ugly.
You just have to be patient, courteous and all.

I have never worked for as a customer service, though it have to do with Alot of stress, is not easy like that to attend different complaint from people.

No I haven't worked as a customer service agent before. Although during my NYSC national service, I enrolled for the course which was nice.

In most business organisation that I have observed so far it is all mostly female that work as customer service representative, so as a man I can't really work as a customer service representative.

I have not worked in customer service before though, but I think it is not an easy job as one needs to attend to so many customers of different character and attitude. Some customers can be so difficult. That is just my opinion.

Yes 8 have and it was a wonderful job to be in because it makes you learn ideas from people and know what they really want from the company.

Someone who is too hot tempered cannot work successfully as a customer service representative because there are lots of annoying customers that will make you lose your cool immediately.

I haven't, but one of my aunts used to work at the customer service section of a bank, and she use to complain all the time that it was extremely stressful, so much she had to put in a resignation letter.

I haven't, but one of my aunts used to work at the customer service section of a bank, and she use to complain all the time that it was extremely stressful, so much she had to put in a resignation letter.

When it comes to working as a problem solver which is basically the job function of customer service representatives, you will have headaches every day because of listening from one complain to another. It's not an easy job.

In some ways I feel it's Abit difficult, my reason for saying this is because during the cause of your job, you would come across various kinds of persons with different characters and behaviors. Some customers can be so annoying, but it is your duty to make sure you calm them and treat them well.
Yes it's very difficult. Customer care service is not for people that gets annoyed easily, some go through series or training to help them cope with people before they can apply for this position

Yes it's very difficult. Customer care service is not for people that gets annoyed easily, some go through series or training to help them cope with people before they can apply for this position

If it's at a workplace where there isn't too much incoming of customers on daily basis, it's definitely going to make the job of the customer service representative very easy.

I have never had to work in that position.
It is really stressful, I must say.
You have to be patient and tolerant with the complaints of so many customers.

I have not work there before but most people that have work there the experience is not funny because some customers will just want to frastrate you, if you are not patient you might be angry.

Haha, indeed you would just end up loosing your job. It is not ment for does with anger issues or those with low tolerance, you would come across so many persons that would irritate you, test your patience and even frustrate you physically and mentally.

Do you think working in customer service is a difficult job? Why or why not? Have you ever worked in customer service? What was it like?I haven't actually worked

I haven't worked in a customer service before but I think it's a difficult job in the sense that one tend to attend to lots and different customer for a long period of time and sometimes even are victims of abuse. It is really exhausting

I have never worked in customer service before but I can imagine that it is a hard job because some customers can be really difficult. But with good skills such as good communication, conflict solving and patience, customer service gets easier.

I have worked in customer service before, I was customer service & call center agents for a loan company.

I have never worked in customer service department ever but I know and understand that working in a customer service department can be a really tiresome job becuase you tend to deal with many angry customers.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds