Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you made upto a $1000 online since covid-19?

I had no knowledge, I was lacking and I still lack guidance, my life revolved around my work in the office, now I am dedicated to working online and generating income.

Advertisement Placeholder
Since the beginning of the pandemic, I haven't made even a quarter of that much money online.
Due to the pandemic, it has been quite difficult for me to make the more than twice that amount online.

I've more than $500 but I've not still achieved that $1000 goal. I want to start a new challenge of making my first one thousand dollars online then push higher from there.

No I have not been able to make such amount online because of the pandemic. And I really want to get some. But in most cases the pandemic has made me more focused on online jobs and it is really helping me

i didn't made up to that amount, but I made profits and I am happy that I started something online that added value to me and keeps making me profits, day in, day out

I actually don't know if i've made up to a thousand dollars since the covid 19 pandemic. I doubt i have, but I know i've made a good amount money since the covid 19 pandemic.

I have not really made up to 1,000 dollars since COVID at once but then I believe that if we are going to accumulate all that I have made then it is going to reach that. There are so many things but I am putting in place to ensure that all the money I lost in that time can be regained

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds