Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you had to fire someone for not getting the Covid vaccine?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
With Covid being a huge problem all over the world yet, it makes me wonder how companies deal with covid today. So far it's mostly contained, but there are still spikes of it from time to time. If you hire employees, do you require that they have the vaccine? Or are you okay now with how things are going, and will accept workers who haven't gotten the vaccine or any boosters?

I'm kinda mixed. I think the business has the right to decide if you need the vaccine in order to work or not. But I think it's better to be safe than sorry and fully vaxed is what I like to see myself. But I work online and work with people online, so I'm not too worried about covid there haha.

Advertisement Placeholder
I believe that everybody has the right to choose exactly what is best for them. I Understand that they can endanger on the people that they can endanger other people but then I do not think it is a worthy offence.

I believe that everybody has the right to choose exactly what is best for them. I Understand that they can endanger on the people that they can endanger other people but then I do not think it is a worthy offence.
I think it is a worthy of it because the business owner is trying his possible best to make sure that the people are vaccinated and they are safe but it will not be nice for all of them not to take it and we still need to respect the opinion of the employees

Health is an important thing. It's not something you can joke with. That's why some companies sack their employees who did not get vaccinated then. I can also do the same. But I think covid has been minimize now. So, there is no need to enforce vaccination.

This type of occurrence really happened during the covid 19. So many people got fired simply because they do not go for covid 19 vaccines. I can count three that I know.

I have not fired someone for not getting the covid 19 vaccines but I heard of different stories of people getting fired from their job because they refused the vaccination.

Absolutely no and to some extent, I myself have not even getting the covid vaccine because based on experience I think it was just a propaganda just to impose fair into people.

I hire my staff remotely and my staff works remotely, therefore, I have never been in a situation where I had to fire someone just because he did not get Covid jabs.

With Covid being a huge problem all over the world yet, it makes me wonder how companies deal with covid today. So far it's mostly contained, but there are still spikes of it from time to time. If you hire employees, do you require that they have the vaccine? Or are you okay now with how things are going, and will accept workers who haven't gotten the vaccine or any boosters?

I'm kinda mixed. I think the business has the right to decide if you need the vaccine in order to work or not. But I think it's better to be safe than sorry and fully vaxed is what I like to see myself. But I work online and work with people online, so I'm not too worried about covid there haha.

I never believed in the whole COVID saga as there were conspiracy theories flying here and there. I just did some preventive measures and didn't even force my staff to take the vaccines as we noticed along the line that those that took the vaccines developed some health issues.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds