Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you gotten friends into working online?

it is actually all about interest. If your friends are interested in becoming successful online it will be easier for you to teach them some ways of making money.
Well I may not really have to teach them because I may not have the time but I can suggest to them content on YouTube or any other social media platform that will likely help them in what they are interested to do.

Advertisement Placeholder
Having friends online is a very good thing. I have friends online which help me to get some assistance in need of something. It can business or anything else.

Having friends online is a very good thing. I have friends online which help me to get some assistance in need of something. It can business or anything else.
That's true, if you are working on different forums online you can be able to meet a lot of people from different part of the world, making friends online is very good.

this is some of the things bizdustry and some other forums have afforded me, i get to meet new people who have been very helpful to me in so many ways and i do not regret this beautiful experience.

Almost all of my friends were already online earners before I even started working online for the very first time. The thing is that they were even the ones that encouraged me to give the online market a trial.

Well I may not really have to teach them because I may not have the time but I can suggest to them content on YouTube or any other social media platform that will likely help them in what they are interested to do.
Time is the major factor and I know a lot of people do not have the time. I think it also depends on the kind of business you want to teach them. Some information may not be on YouTube.

Yes I have . I started some months ago . I informed and encouraged them that it is easier and can also add up to their Salaries. They can also get more monies to satisfy some lifestyle they couldn't initially afford. They were happy and also involved. Everyone is motivated now .
In fact I am very humble to teach people how to get money from online business, especially online forum.
I was trying to make a seminar on online business.
This will make people to have more income and to be self-employed.

Today, persuading friends to engage in internet commerce seems to be a very challenging undertaking. Some people will continue to dispute with you since you must still provide him with proofs

Today, persuading friends to engage in internet commerce seems to be a very challenging undertaking. Some people will continue to dispute with you since you must still provide him with proofs
Well personally I don't persuade , I could show them a proof if that is what they need but after that it will be left for them to decide if they are interested or not . Most of the people you could be persuading won't always have interest even after going through the registration process.

In fact I am very humble to teach people how to get money from online business, especially online forum.
I was trying to make a seminar on online business.
This will make people to have more income and to be self-employed.
holding a seminar or webinar is actually one of the best ways you can be able to enlighten people about the opportunities in the online space. So many people have been able to do it successfully but you must create awareness.

Yes I have been able to got alot of friends while working online and that have really been helpful to me because they provide me with alot of knowledge and information on how to start and run a business.

I have two of my friends who did not know anything about making money online in the past two years but right now they can be able to fend for themselves. I introduced them to eat and taught them everything they need to know.

Yes! I believe if you really want to be successful and increase the level of your earnings online, you most learned and collaborate with others who can helped you with information on how to expand.

Almost all of my friends were already online earners before I even started working online for the very first time. The thing is that they were even the ones that encouraged me to give the online market a trial.
Mine was actually the opposite, as I was the one that motivated my friends to start working online, and ironically they have made more money than I have made on this online space.

Mine was actually the opposite, as I was the one that motivated my friends to start working online, and ironically they have made more money than I have made on this online space.
Atleast you've helped them learn about something new and that's something that they should commend you for. It's just that some of ty m will be selfish not to share with you new ideas if they eventually get one.

The major reason they have made more money than you in the online space is the level of work they put in place. Working online requires a lot of consistency and knowledge if you really want to succeed.

One of my close showed interest but he want me to spoonfeed him. That's why I didn't bother him again. Some people are interested in making money online but don't want subject themselves to rigorous training needed to be successful online.

Atleast you've helped them learn about something new and that's something that they should commend you for. It's just that some of ty m will be selfish not to share with you new ideas if they eventually get one.
Exactly, they are currently not showing me any new discoveries they are making which is very sad for me, as I poured out my heart to them previously on the things I was teaching them.

I have introduced so many people into working online some of them pay me for the service but majority of those people get those courses for free,another thing is some time they will look lazy unless I motivate them

Actually since I became serious with my online stuffs, I got alot of friends whom am still earning because of them. they have given me advise and also get me exposed to alot of platform which can help develop my intellectual.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds