Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you ever written a complaint letter?

Joshua Farrell

Captain Junkie
Credits
Writing letters of complaint are a favorite exam task. Have you ever actually written a letter of complaint? What was the result?

Advertisement Placeholder
Writing a complaint letter had never been a problem for me, once visited the bank to report unsuccessful withdrawal (I used the ATM, card rejected but money debited from my account) and was asked to write a letter with respect to my experience and was promised reversal within or before 24hrs, I constructed the letter very well, made it straight forward and money was reversed as promised.

I have written countless letter of complain to my banks for many times i can't even begin to count them. They are usually about one or more failures in my accounts debit transactions

I was assaulted by the school security team over something I know nothing about,it was a traumatic experience and I wrote a complaint letter to the vice Chancellor

I was suspended for a good 1 month from school over of what is commonly happened between I and one particular Guy we composed a complaint letter to the school authority.

I have never written any complaint letter to any company or organization because I haven't experience such, and I have never been insulted in any way.

The reason why I do not stress myself in trying to write a letter of complaint is that in most cases the letter do not get to the required and expected table. It goes missing along the way due to corruption, it is on very few cases. So I don't bother writing one.

Yes, I have written a letter of complaint once and it was attended to. It was in the organization where I work and I wasn't comfortable about going with the company's laptop on weekends as it was demanded of us because we worked some weekends from home, so they had to resolve it letting us come to the office some Saturdays.

Writing letters of complaint are a favorite exam task. Have you ever actually written a letter of complaint? What was the result?
I have actually written a lot of complaint letters mostly for some online jobs that I am into and it is not a very difficult task to do in fact it is easy I just have to do with you being able to write a formal letter and coming up with a topic or heading for your complaint then the body of the letter.

I have written a complaint letter before for Jumia where I do order my products from because the product I ordered for wasn't what I want so I have to complain to them

I haven't thought about writing letters of complaints because there are newer ways of writing or reaching individuals with the Advent of social media, email too. Most of businesses these days have online agents that are available to listen to complaints

I have written countless letter of complain to my banks for many times i can't even begin to count them. They are usually about one or more failures in my accounts debit transactions
Exactly like my case.ost of my letter of complaint has always been with my banks for one error in debiting my account to other types of failed transactions on my accounts with this bank or that bank

I composed a complaint letter for one Hospital, they're having problems with patients while the lab attenders are not discharging their duties based on how it suppose to be so when I composed the letter it really works and things changed.

Writing a complaint letter and was attended to was in ghe back but I was not allowed to submit it die to their protocol they said but my compliant was resolved immediately.

Yeah, I have actually. Though it was funny when I did but I basically got a positive result and my complaint was solved within few minutes.

not at all ,I have never wrote a complaints letter ,but am willing to , complaint letters help you to express your feelings, thoughts, about something you do not do or accused of

Yeah, I have actually. Though it was funny when I did but I basically got a positive result and my complaint was solved within few minutes.
This is to say that it's a very good thing for us to be writing complaint letter whenever we do not get satisfaction from any services that we have been rendered. Had it been you haven't written that complaint letter your challenges or problem would not have been resolved

Yes I have written a complaint letter a couple of times. I will quote one example, I was not attended to in a proper way when visitinf a store, the experience was so annoying I had to write a complaint letter and dropped it in the complaint box.

There was a time i resided close to a lady who had a poultry farm, her poultry house was just by the fence we shared.
Most times, the bad smell from her poultry house diffuses into my kitchen, it was a horrible experience.
I had to write a letter of complaint to her husband, days letter she apologised and promised to take out the dung promptly.

Yeah I have because that would be the only way to get our concerns and complaints across, it's true consumers experience a lot when making purchases and anything could cause a trigger

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds