Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you ever sold off a business to a friend?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Have you ever sold off a business to a friend of colleague? I've never sold a business myself, but was almost close to buying one a few years ago. It was a physical store, but I didn't want to deal with the upkeep and all that, so I backed out. What about you though? Ever sold off a business of yours? Or purchased a business from someone else?

Advertisement Placeholder
When my first business was about to close shop I had thought of selling it to a long time friend who is fond of selling clothes. Unfortunately the boutique was situated in front of our ancestral home so my siblings have the voice to protest. Maybe I can charge it to sibling rivalry or jealousy. The deal was off and I just closed my business.

Concerning if I have ever sold off a business to a friend. Well, I haven't sold any business to a friend because I don't have any business running for now but I believe it would be better to go into a partnership with the friend, I think that would be better

Yes I did. In fact we both started it and later we had to separate due to relocations. I had no other option but to sell my part to her and it was worth it.

I haven't experienced it. however, I don't see anything bad with it I think it is a good idea to keep the business in your circle.

Have you ever sold off a business to a friend of colleague? I've never sold a business myself, but was almost close to buying one a few years ago. It was a physical store, but I didn't want to deal with the upkeep and all that, so I backed out. What about you though? Ever sold off a business of yours? Or purchased a business from someone else?
I have never sorry business to a friend however I think at the same time it can be quite risky because if the friend is unhappy with something they would expect you as the previous business owner to help them and rectify it. This can also put a strain on the friendship.

I have never sold business to a friend but I will advice if you want to sell a business to a friend make sure is what we not stop on the way so as not to disrupt the relationship between you and your friend.

I can't say I really sold a business to a friend but something Like that actually happens, I was in a catering business with a friend but i have to move to a different state , so i decided to sell my shares of the properties to him.

I have never sold my businesses to friends. However, my clients who purchased businesses from me have become my friends. I have a lot of fiends who became friends after purchasing businesses from me

I can say i have because i sold off a small contract given to me to a friend and i made profits out of it,after executing the contract my friend also benefited hugely.

The truth is that i hevn't sold any businesses to my friends because i or they didn't need to.But i do not see a reasson to not do it in the future

I haven't really sold any business to my friend and I won't be planning on doing that. I don't usually bring business and friendship together. Something may go wrong and the blame will be on me.

Why would I selly business to my friend, when I can but easily ask him what I could do to save the business and make more money, but I have bought a business from a friend who felt he had too much in his hands

It was not an easy decision to take,but it was necessary,I had to pursue a certification course and I needed full concentration,even my location played a role in making this decision.

In all honesty, if i am to answer your question above concerning if i have ever sold a business to a friend before, well i haven't sold my business to anyone before becauss currently i do not own any business which means i can't sell it also

I have never sold my business to a friend or even purchase a business from a friend or any body that an establish business already but I rather prefer to start the business myself and run it best on the set goals of establishment. not matter how bad the business is facing I will try to make a difference.

I have not done that before, but is not a bad thing to sold a business to someone if actually the business is not doing well you can sell it off to anyone.

I have not made that decision. And even if I am doing, I won't sell to my friends. This is because I will be emotionally attached whenever I see my friend calling that business his business.

There is no crime in buying a business from your friend if you love and trust his business dealings. I have never sold a business to a friend or anybody but I am on the verge of buying a business from someone for a family relation some weeks ago but the deal never went well, so I had to back out.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds