Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you ever participated in any gig economy?

Potuse

Captain Junkie
Credits
The gig economy are platforms where you can register and perform simple task to make some amount of money . It is an established truth that these platforms are high-paying website, and there are huge number of legitimate ones that we can choose. The gig economy services that you can participate on are taskrabbit, Uber, Lyft etc.

Last edited:
Advertisement Placeholder
No, I haven't engaged in the gig economy myself. But, I am familiar with the idea and am aware that it is becoming increasingly popular among those looking for flexible employment possibilities.

No, I haven't engaged in the gig economy myself. But, I am familiar with the idea and am aware that it is becoming increasingly popular among those looking for flexible employment possibilities.
The notoriety gained by the gig economy is alarming and it is important for each and every individuals who is keen to making money online to gain convenience of working on gig economy.

I have not participated in any gig economy but I know very well that most of the platform that you are mentioned on the thread are legitimate platform where you can explore to make money online.

Task Rabbit is not available in my home country. There is no Uber either, but we have similar services. I have never used these methods to make money. However, when I was a kid, I used to make money by working as a journalist assistant.

The only sites like that I used was probably Fiverr and Upwork. I worked for a while on Fiverr, but didn't work much on Upwork because of how they have it set up. I never got into most other gig sites though, and probably never will.

I have not participated in any gig economy but I know very well that most of the platform that you are mentioned on the thread are legitimate platform where you can explore to make money online.
It is one of the ways to make money reasonably on the internet if you are interested in making more money for yourself. You can join any of those platforms and make money effortlessly.

It is one of the ways to make money reasonably on the internet if you are interested in making more money for yourself. You can join any of those platforms and make money effortlessly.
For sure, it baffles me the more anytime I see people out there that don't want to engage themselves in site like this. I am pretty sure that when you're consistent you will make considerable amount of money on site like this.

For sure, it baffles me the more anytime I see people out there that don't want to engage themselves in site like this. I am pretty sure that when you're consistent you will make considerable amount of money on site like this.
People do not know how to explore areas on how to make money online and that is why they will always be sceptical of joining some platforms which is definitely going to give them respectable amount of money.

People do not know how to explore areas on how to make money online and that is why they will always be sceptical of joining some platforms which is definitely going to give them respectable amount of money.
For sure, in as much as you want to make considerable amount of money online, it's expected that you should learn all the necessary skills that can guarantee you profit. I always make sure I explore areas of making money.

I haven't participated in any gig economy but because I came across this thread, it gives me opportunity to use this medium to tap into the benefits that is involved in engaging in the gig economy activities.

I haven't participated in any gig economy but because I came across this thread, it gives me opportunity to use this medium to tap into the benefits that is involved in engaging in the gig economy activities.
The same is applicable to me because I've never not participated in any gig economy but I am very sure that it is one of the ways at which people make some amount of money on the internet.

The same is applicable to me because I've never not participated in any gig economy but I am very sure that it is one of the ways at which people make some amount of money on the internet.
Participating in a gig economy is one of the ways to increase your streams of income and to make reasonable amount of money out of it . It is important that you take note of this .

That's the fact, it baffles me the more anytime I heard that people don't have idea to know how the site works. While the internet is there for you to make research. Many people out there are making considerable amount of money on gig economy.

The gig economy are platforms where you can register and perform simple task to make some amount of money . It is an established truth that these platforms are high-paying website, and there are huge number of legitimate ones that we can choose. The gig economy services that you can participate on are taskrabbit, Uber, Lyft etc.
I have not engaged in any of them but they seem to be a very good business that someone can engage in. They may also rent a car from someone instead of looking for money to buy a car and they will pay the person installmentally.

Task Rabbit and Uber are not available for my country. I wish they were, such gig economy platforms pay so well. I can use Upwork to sell my gigs, but it is so hard as a newbie to get clients. Anyway, I will keep trying.

The notoriety gained by the gig economy is alarming and it is important for each and every individuals who is keen to making money online to gain convenience of working on gig economy.
What exactly is gig economy all about?. I have actually not participated on it before and I would like to get the kind of experience people who participate on it gets.

I may have to try out uber with my car someday because I see this business as a very lucrative enterprise where you can make significant amount of money in a day.

No not at all, if you want to earn money online you need to have a good skills set that's the only thing that will help you to earn a decent amount of money. Having the skill will help you a lot.

Actually for now personally I have not ever participate on any gig economy yet but once I get familiar with it, I will try by all means to participate and be earning from it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds