Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you ever participated in any gig economy?

I always believed that knowledge is the first thing to seek out for before thinking of anything else. Knowledge would propel you to success if applied appreciately.
If you are good at seeking knowledge first, you'll definitely get what you are looking for online, the biggest mistake you can make is going into a business without having the knowledge.

Advertisement Placeholder
If you are knowledgeable enough in the area of economic gig you would definitely bmake money there, the place of mentorship is very important in this process too.
I learnt it by experience that mentorship would definitely increase your rate of growth exponentially. It is good to have a mentor in whichever niche you want to venture.

I would encourage you to give it a try because it is one of the best ways at which you can earn reasonably for yourself and if you are very lucky, you can obtain financial freedom effortlessly.
Having financial freedom is what we are actively chasing in our various life and this is a reason that gives us enough motivation to wake up on a daily basis and fight for it

Having financial freedom is what we are actively chasing in our various life and this is a reason that gives us enough motivation to wake up on a daily basis and fight for it
One of the major reasons why we participated in gig economy on different earning platform is to attain financial freedom and it is what we all strive to achieve.

Before you can participate in any gig economy, it is important to gain enough experience on how to explore those areas to make money because that is how to do it easily with no stress.

The gig economy are platforms where you can register and perform simple task to make some amount of money . It is an established truth that these platforms are high-paying website, and there are huge number of legitimate ones that we can choose. The gig economy services that you can participate on are taskrabbit, Uber, Lyft etc.
No, i have not participated in an gig economy . I've heard about some of them though especially Uber but i guess i just don't have the interest in these platforms.

Yes I been and I'm still doing coding project through Fiverr which is most active and helpful site for me and I make decent money from it and it is most important site for development and earnings.

Task Rabbit and Uber are not available for my country. I wish they were, such gig economy platforms pay so well. I can use Upwork to sell my gigs, but it is so hard as a newbie to get clients. Anyway, I will keep trying.
Selling gig as a newbie in upwork and other top freelancing platforms is not easy. I created an upwork account like 3 years ago but I abaddon it due to my inability to sell any gig. However, sometimes I regret abadoning the site because if I didn't I may have been getting work now.

No, I have never participated in this type of gig economy, but I have seen that it is associated with companies like Uber which is interesting and is very famous in my country.

One of the major reasons why we participated in gig economy on different earning platform is to attain financial freedom and it is what we all strive to achieve.
I agree with you that financial freedom is very important and is one of the reasons we are participating in gigs, as having more gigs is an indication that you would make more money

No, I have never participated in this type of gig economy, but I have seen that it is associated with companies like Uber which is interesting and is very famous in my country.
Additionally, uber has become a major household name and it is gaining popularity in the money making space for a certain period of time. It is very important to ensure that you utilise this medium well.

Additionally, uber has become a major household name and it is gaining popularity in the money making space for a certain period of time. It is very important to ensure that you utilise this medium well.
Yes but in my country above all it has become popular among independent drivers, and it was competing even with taxis, it is a good way to make money, but you have to know how to use the platform correctly, it is popular in a lot of countries nowadays.

Yes but in my country above all it has become popular among independent drivers, and it was competing even with taxis, it is a good way to make money, but you have to know how to use the platform correctly, it is popular in a lot of countries nowadays.
Besides, Uber has been very popular company that you would need to make decent income. Moreover, it is a very decent way to make money.

Sproutgigs is one of such websites I have a lot of interest in but i have not really been chance to work consistently there. I've been a member for a very long time and I wish to be active someday.

Sproutgigs is one of such websites I have a lot of interest in but i have not really been chance to work consistently there. I've been a member for a very long time and I wish to be active someday.
I was actively involved in this website when it was picoworkers . However, since it has changed to sproutgig and has suddenly become a freelancing platform, I have not engaged in any activities there.

I was actively involved in this website when it was picoworkers . However, since it has changed to sproutgig and has suddenly become a freelancing platform, I have not engaged in any activities there.
it is both a freelancing platform and a microjobs platform. I know a lot of people who are still working on the platform actively and they are even making a lot of money from it. There is a section for micro jobs.

Actually for now personally I have not ever participate on any gig economy yet but once I get familiar with it, I will try by all means to participate and be earning from it.
On the contrary, I have participated in multiple gig economy jobs on several platforms and I want to reckon that it's a very good way to make decent money online.

The gig economy are platforms where you can register and perform simple task to make some amount of money . It is an established truth that these platforms are high-paying website, and there are huge number of legitimate ones that we can choose. The gig economy services that you can participate on are taskrabbit, Uber, Lyft etc.

I have used Uber some years ago when I was into driving and and I actually make a good amount of money from driving my passengers who book for my services whenever they want me to take them to some places.

The gig economy refers to a labor market characterized by the prevalence of short-term or freelance work assignments as opposed to permanent jobs. It allows individuals to work on a flexible basis, often using online platforms to connect with clients or customers.

The gig economy refers to a labor market characterized by the prevalence of short-term or freelance work assignments as opposed to permanent jobs. It allows individuals to work on a flexible basis, often using online platforms to connect with clients or customers.

This is something that's very common when it comes to those who are making use of the freelancing platform called Fiverr to set up services that they sell to their customers who choose to patronize them to work on different project for them.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds