Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you ever participated in any gig economy?

Actually for now personally I have not ever participate on any gig economy yet but once I get familiar with it, I will try by all means to participate and be earning from it.
I would encourage you to give it a try because it is one of the best ways at which you can earn reasonably for yourself and if you are very lucky, you can obtain financial freedom effortlessly.

Advertisement Placeholder
I would encourage you to give it a try because it is one of the best ways at which you can earn reasonably for yourself and if you are very lucky, you can obtain financial freedom effortlessly.
It is true that it is possible to make significant amount of money from gig economy but you must understand that skill acquisition in this region is mandatory.

It is true that it is possible to make significant amount of money from gig economy but you must understand that skill acquisition in this region is mandatory.
You cannot make money anywhere on the internet if you do not have relevant skill. You must get yourself acquainted with the prerequisite knowledge on how to implement task on any platform.

No not at all, if you want to earn money online you need to have a good skills set that's the only thing that will help you to earn a decent amount of money. Having the skill will help you a lot.
Having a skill set will help in terms of earning money online, if you have a good skills you can make it happen, the mistake a lot of people make is going into a business without having the skills.

I have never participated in the gig economy before, but I hope to in the future especially Uber as I find it a very convenient and easy way for someone to make money.

Having a skill set will help in terms of earning money online, if you have a good skills you can make it happen, the mistake a lot of people make is going into a business without having the skills.
Facts, if you have a skill set you are going to earn a considerable amount of money online but if you are not having any skills you'll only be earning peanuts online, it really sucks.

Facts, if you have a skill set you are going to earn a considerable amount of money online but if you are not having any skills you'll only be earning peanuts online, it really sucks.
The good thing is that you can make money on multiple platforms provided you have multiple skills to showcase online and that is how people make huge amount of money.

That's just it, the best thing to do is to have the skill before venturing into any form of business to avoid stories that touches the heart, what do you think?

That's just it, the best thing to do is to have the skill before venturing into any form of business to avoid stories that touches the heart, what do you think?
You are right by what you've said, if you want to be successful in everything you do you need to have the knowledge, anything aside from the knowledge is not that important.

Anyone who is interested in making reasonable amount of money should always seek proper knowledge. Without proper knowledge you may end up wasting your time actually.

Anyone who is interested in making reasonable amount of money should always seek proper knowledge. Without proper knowledge you may end up wasting your time actually.
Without the knowledge we are nothing, the only confidence that we will have is by only having the knowledge, if you have the knowledge you can do a lot of things.

Without the knowledge we are nothing, the only confidence that we will have is by only having the knowledge, if you have the knowledge you can do a lot of things.
I quite agree with you that knowledge gives some level of confidence. Whenever you have knowledge about something you will be confident that you'll be successful and that will be a motivating factor.

You are right by what you've said, if you want to be successful in everything you do you need to have the knowledge, anything aside from the knowledge is not that important.
Having the knowledge before Investing your money is really good, it will help you a lot, if you don't want to lose money I'll advise you to go for the knowledge first before Investing your money.

I have participated in gig economy multiple times and I want to reckon that it is a very good way to make money if you are really interested in making an amount that is decent.

Having the knowledge before Investing your money is really good, it will help you a lot, if you don't want to lose money I'll advise you to go for the knowledge first before Investing your money.
That's just what you are expected to do, but if you go ahead an invest your money without having the knowledge you are not going to like, it will only end up in premium tear's.

That's just what you are expected to do, but if you go ahead an invest your money without having the knowledge you are not going to like, it will only end up in premium tear's.
I always believed that knowledge is the first thing to seek out for before thinking of anything else. Knowledge would propel you to success if applied appreciately.

Gig economy is meant for people who really wants to make personal money from public outreach. This is a program that you need to fund your machinery to carry out the activities. Well I have not gotten such job yet.

I believe gig websites at sites like microworker sites and also picoworkers sites. This at the sites where i work before divert in my attention to forum website. Never been scam before

I believe gig websites at sites like microworker sites and also picoworkers sites. This at the sites where i work before divert in my attention to forum website. Never been scam before
I would like to ask the payment processor you received payments from microworkers from because I left this website sometimes ago when I noticed that the only pay through PayPal.

I always believed that knowledge is the first thing to seek out for before thinking of anything else. Knowledge would propel you to success if applied appreciately.
If you are knowledgeable enough in the area of economic gig you would definitely bmake money there, the place of mentorship is very important in this process too.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds