Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you ever get scammed while using Etsy?

Claraviolet

Loyal member
Credits
I have been using eBay and Etsy a lot to get my BJD clothes. I recently bought a hanfu and after just one wash, it lost it's color completely. It turned white and I tried to dye it in cream color again with no luck. It was like around 125 USD ( I was really excited to get a hanfu only to face disappointment at the end).

Anyone had any similar experiences while using Etsy? Now I don't know whether it's reliable or not. I am sure it all comes down to the seller but I never received any word from the customer service either, for this issue.

So, please do share your experiences with Etsy here and how you dealt with troublesome situations(if any).

Advertisement Placeholder
I have used quite a lot of online platforms for shopping and Etsy is among those list. But I don't really use most of the times. But from my experience, I have not experience any sort of scamming activities on that platform.

Well i have been involved in quite a lot of online platforms for bitcoin and other transaction is among those list. But I don't really use most of the times. But from my experience, I have not experience any sort of scamming activities on that platform so I believe scamming cases are very few

I have actually participated in a good number of internet platforms for bitcoin and other transactions.
But the majority of the time, I don't actually use.
But based on my personal experience, I have not encountered any scamming activities on that site, thus I think there are extremely few instances of scamming.

Actually, I've taken part in quite a few online platforms for bitcoin and other transactions.
But I don't actually utilize it most of the time.
On the other hand, based on my own experience, I have not come across any scamming activities on that website, so I believe that there are incredibly rare instances of scamming.

I have been scammed many times without number all in the name of making money online and getting easier access to my need. Talking about Etsy I don't know what it is but I will be glad if you tell me more about it

i have had this same experience but not with etsy, i remember going to a very popular market in my locality to buy a cloth and when i was about washing the cloth, more than 80% of the cloth color went off, i almost went mad that day considering it was the last money i had i used in buying the cloth.

In the name of earning money online and gaining quicker access to my needs, I have been conned countless times. Regarding Etsy, I have no idea what it is but would appreciate further information if you could provide it.

In the name of earning money online and gaining quicker access to my needs, I have been conned countless times. Regarding Etsy, I have no idea what it is but would appreciate further information if you could provide it.
Not on only Etsy , there are scammers everywhere online most especially the investment websites , a friend of mine also complained regarding Etsy ,mso you need to be careful when investing your hard earned money online .

Not on only Etsy , there are scammers everywhere online most especially the investment websites , a friend of mine also complained regarding Etsy ,mso you need to be careful when investing your hard earned money online .
the rate of scammers online is really alarming, i wish they could introduce things like online police that would dedicate there time to making the web space as safe as possible, because right now it isn't.

I have been using eBay and Etsy a lot to get my BJD clothes. I recently bought a hanfu and after just one wash, it lost it's color completely. It turned white and I tried to dye it in cream color again with no luck. It was like around 125 USD ( I was really excited to get a hanfu only to face disappointment at the end).

Anyone had any similar experiences while using Etsy? Now I don't know whether it's reliable or not. I am sure it all comes down to the seller but I never received any word from the customer service either, for this issue.

So, please do share your experiences with Etsy here and how you dealt with troublesome situations(if any).
I have used many online platforms which have turned out to be illegitimate and defrauded me of my funds, but I have not had a similar experience with Etsy. With that being said, I do not use the website particularly often

The truth is I don't really know what that means, but If you are good at making research before using the platform I think you cannot be scammed easily online.

I am always careful whenever I am investing into things like this all I am buying and that is why I have been able to protect myself from any form of scamper expectation.

The truth is I don't really know what that means, but If you are good at making research before using the platform I think you cannot be scammed easily online.
Researches are the only way to keep yourself safe from scams, especially if the researches were done by yourself, because you could find the differences between legit websites and scams.

I will have to say that I am very happy with the way in which things have been going and the kind of security levels that they have put. This is why I am going to say that it is pretty much safe to shop on the site.

No not at all, if you are being scammed I think that's because you have not made a proper research on the platform you are using, I'll advise you to develop this attitude of making researches.

Researches are the only way to keep yourself safe from scams, especially if the researches were done by yourself, because you could find the differences between legit websites and scams.
You have said it all,if you are used to making research online you can hardly fall for scam platforms, I have never being scammed online because I use to take my time and make research.

I cannot remember any incidents of this nature before but I could remember when I was almost scammed by a man after sending payments to purchase a product. The money was mysteriously returned to me after he blocked me

You have said it all,if you are used to making research online you can hardly fall for scam platforms, I have never being scammed online because I use to take my time and make research.
Definetly everyone who wants to join online websites should do the same, because this will help them to not fall in scam websites and also increase their knowledge about websites.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds