Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you ever get scammed while using Etsy?

I cannot remember any incidents of this nature before but I could remember when I was almost scammed by a man after sending payments to purchase a product. The money was mysteriously returned to me after he blocked me
You are very lucky, we have a lot of scammers online, everybody is looking for a way to earn money quick, most people ended up falling for scam platforms because the did not make good research.
Definetly everyone who wants to join online websites should do the same, because this will help them to not fall in scam websites and also increase their knowledge about websites.
That's true, but it seems like a lot of people don't really know this especially newbies they can be scammed online easily because they are looking for a quick way to earn money.

Advertisement Placeholder
Actually, I've taken part in quite a few online platforms for bitcoin and other transactions.
But I don't actually utilize it most of the time.
However, based on my own experience, I have not come across any scamming activities on that website, thus I believe that there are incredibly rare instances of scamming

Actually, I've taken part in quite a few online platforms for bitcoin and other transactions.
But I don't actually utilize it most of the time.
However, based on my own experience, I have not come across any scamming activities on that website, thus I believe that there are incredibly rare instances of scamming
You are very lucky, I was one scammed online and it feels very bad to be scammed especially of it's your first time, having a good knowledge is very important before investing your time on any platform.

You are very lucky, we have a lot of scammers online, everybody is looking for a way to earn money quick, most people ended up falling for scam platforms because the did not make good research.

That's true, but it seems like a lot of people don't really know this especially newbies they can be scammed online easily because they are looking for a quick way to earn money.
So many of them might understand that they could be scammed online, but they will only be able to come into full understanding of this when they unfortunately fail a victim.

You are very lucky, I was one scammed online and it feels very bad to be scammed especially of it's your first time, having a good knowledge is very important before investing your time on any platform.

I think that this is why Escrow should be used all the time when it comes to dealing with people online, especially people who you do not know or trust. Escrow offers good protection options.

So many of them might understand that they could be scammed online, but they will only be able to come into full understanding of this when they unfortunately fail a victim.
That's true most people online are being scammed because they don't have the good knowledge, I'll advise you to learn before you can go ahead and trust platforms online.

The thing about some of this online shopping sites is that they're always not able to monitor these products of theirs for quality check. I've faced this a lot in my country as well from a popular site - what you order will be quite different from what you get.

That's true most people online are being scammed because they don't have the good knowledge, I'll advise you to learn before you can go ahead and trust platforms online.
Well personally I wouldn't advise anyone to trust most online platforms especially those that asked for investment , don't do it because in most cases they are not ready to offer anything tangible. That is what I observe.

Well personally I wouldn't advise anyone to trust most online platforms especially those that asked for investment , don't do it because in most cases they are not ready to offer anything tangible. That is what I observe.
Anything online is ni expected to be trusted, a lot of people are looking for a way to earn money they ended up scamming others just to earn their money.

Anything online is ni expected to be trusted, a lot of people are looking for a way to earn money they ended up scamming others just to earn their money.
A lot of people allowed themselves to be scammed by these platforms. The reason is because so many people are eager to make money without even considering the legitimacy of the platform they are trying to earn with.

A lot of people allowed themselves to be scammed by these platforms. The reason is because so many people are eager to make money without even considering the legitimacy of the platform they are trying to earn with.
That's true, and most of them don't make good investigation before investing their money that's why most people are scammed online easily especially this newbies they think everything online is legit.

going to a very popular market in my locality to buy a cloth and when i was about washing the cloth, more than 80% of the cloth color went off, i almost went mad that day considering it was the last money i had i used in buying the cloth.

going to a very popular market in my locality to buy a cloth and when i was about washing the cloth, more than 80% of the cloth color went off, i almost went mad that day considering it was the last money i had i used in buying the cloth.
This sounds interesting, I believe if you know what you are doing you can earn a decent amount of money by buying and selling clothes, it seems like you have experience on it.

I've used quite a few online shopping sites, and Etsy is one of them. But the majority of the time, I don't actually use. However, based on my personal experience, I have not encountered any scamming activity on that platform.

This sounds interesting, I believe if you know what you are doing you can earn a decent amount of money by buying and selling clothes, it seems like you have experience on it.
yes, it is a very legitimate site to make money but the downsides are also there and might prove a stumbling block for you, at first it is not all that easy to start getting sales from the platform, only with consistency before you can make a breakthrough.

yes, it is a very legitimate site to make money but the downsides are also there and might prove a stumbling block for you, at first it is not all that easy to start getting sales from the platform, only with consistency before you can make a breakthrough.
That's true, when starting up a business of any kind it's not the easy but if you are hard working you can be able to earn money, it all depends on the level of seriousness you have.

That's true, when starting up a business of any kind it's not the easy but if you are hard working you can be able to earn money, it all depends on the level of seriousness you have.
Your level of seriousness would always create open doors for you, as a friend of mine always says, you can not be unlucky for 365 days, at some point in your life, you would definitely meet luck.

Etsy is handmade items or crafting supplies often from China. It really depends on who you shop with in terms of quality and where they get their own supplies. If they use cheaper supplies, even if the end result feels and looks higher quality, it will not last.

Your level of seriousness would always create open doors for you, as a friend of mine always says, you can not be unlucky for 365 days, at some point in your life, you would definitely meet luck.
That's true, I completely agree with what he said, and also you are going to find bad days in those 365 days, trying out our best to do the right thing will help us a lot.

Well I don't have issue about buying items online but I don't use Etsy. Maybe they are selling fake products or you purchased a cloth that is fake and this can be a bad reputation on Etsy. However buying from Jumia has been helpful.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds