Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you ever considered making your own payment portal?

creating the portal is not the real problem, the real issues is to get the license, it is very expensive and you would need major funds, but i am speaking based on the knowledge i have about my country.
I think getting a licence is not really the issue because if you are able to create a payment portal you must have planned well. there are a lot of payment portals and they have gotten the necessary licences.

Advertisement Placeholder
Creating a payment operator will not be as easy as seemed. You'll need to have a team, get enough servers, liaise with a number of organizations or switches to ensure payments are smooth. It's a whole lot and capital intensive as well.

Actually it's always good for people to think of better ways for the future. I have also thought about that but I still have some limitations in terms of finance, and also the skills that will be used for that.

finance is usually the biggest limitation because as for the skills, you can always find persons or persons that can help you to take care of those aspects of your site in the future.

Creating a payment operator will not be as easy as seemed. You'll need to have a team, get enough servers, liaise with a number of organizations or switches to ensure payments are smooth. It's a whole lot and capital intensive as well.
It is not easy but it is very possible. of course you need some level of knowledge and certifications from certain bodies depending on the kind of countries you want to operate on.

It is not easy but it is very possible. of course you need some level of knowledge and certifications from certain bodies depending on the kind of countries you want to operate on.
Getting the requisite knowledge isn't an issue for me but gathering the right team and getting grants from angel investors or other bodies can make the process tasking. This can take years to materialize.

It is good idea to have own payment portal but it is hard for people who normally have knowledge of coding as it requires who team and people who know how to manage data safe so I would stay away from this kind of option.

Getting the requisite knowledge isn't an issue for me but gathering the right team and getting grants from angel investors or other bodies can make the process tasking. This can take years to materialize.
if you have the knowledge then you will need to continue pushing until you realise your dream. There are some people who started very little but on the long run they were able to meet angel investors.

No, i have never considered making my own payment portal. I feel like thw whole process associated with making one's own portal is stressful, demanding and expensive.

Bringing a new payment method into existence is a really daunting task, because you will need massive expertise in coding and be able to submit the correct paperwork for the legitimisation of that payment avenue

Actually currently I have not tried for once simply because I have little knowledge about it and I won't love to go into something that I knows nothing much about. I will definitely if I have what it takes to be.

I think getting a licence is not really the issue because if you are able to create a payment portal you must have planned well. there are a lot of payment portals and they have gotten the necessary licences.
getting the license is definitely the issue as you would have to meet up with the various requirements that may prove to be too much, especially the financial aspect as i read that the money needed is very huge and not for startup

getting the license is definitely the issue as you would have to meet up with the various requirements that may prove to be too much, especially the financial aspect as i read that the money needed is very huge and not for startup
If you install for example credit card checkout from 2Checkout platform or Stripe then they will handle the security part and reversal of transactions but if you are going to code your own, it needs no less than 6 months devellopement add to authorizations and security part, and a little store doesn't have time to all this.

Such ideas have never crossed my mind for even for once.
This is largely due to the fact that I don't like competition and due to the fact that there areso many sites,it would require alot of competition.

There are a lot of different payment methods that are out there but the one thing that i have noticed is that there are a lot of people that are also creating new apps and websites in order to facilitate payments in different ways. Have you ever considered making your own website that starts a new payment platform, such as something like PayPal and what do you think are the key elements when creating such a website?
I think it would be a great idea to start something similar to PayPal but it needs to be available in all over the world because many people are facing problems with PayPal payment method.

I have often thought about this. There is no payment gateway that exchanges currency between the payment processors, therefore, I am brooding over creating a platform that allow exchange between different payment processors.

There are a lot of different payment methods that are out there but the one thing that i have noticed is that there are a lot of people that are also creating new apps and websites in order to facilitate payments in different ways. Have you ever considered making your own website that starts a new payment platform, such as something like PayPal and what do you think are the key elements when creating such a website?
Evaluate the safety of your payment processor, in addition to any customer care or required specifications. After deciding on a payment gateway, you must develop the payment form, link it to your payment processor, and incorporate it into your webpage. One should also try getting the payment system validated and inspected by a third party to ensure that the payment process is smooth and safe. Furthermore, you should think about offering customer service and assistance to your consumers if they have any problems with the payment procedure.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds