Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you ever considered making your own payment portal?

BrolySSJ

The Legendary Super Saiyan
Credits
There are a lot of different payment methods that are out there but the one thing that i have noticed is that there are a lot of people that are also creating new apps and websites in order to facilitate payments in different ways. Have you ever considered making your own website that starts a new payment platform, such as something like PayPal and what do you think are the key elements when creating such a website?

Advertisement Placeholder
I have had a brief thinking about doing something like that but the steps are actually very long and rigorous. You also have to do a lot with licensing which is not cheap.

I have not considered it because it will not be accepted by people. People are very careful now when on internet. A lot of people today don't just clink on link you share to them. I remember when I once sent a link to one woman so she can make payment for the products she want to buy from me.

It is going to require some kind of technical knowledge and ability to write codes before you can be able to develop your own dashboard but that is something that I cannot completely rule out.

That is a huge undertaking, not one I have the time or money for.

You'd have to build up trust, understand all the API's and such. Better to use something that already exists.

because of the success of flutterwave in my country and paystack, i have always have this dream of creating a payment portal and improve on some functionalities that are not currently available.

Well I have had a brief thinking about doing something like that but the steps are actually very long and rigorous. You also have to do a lot with licensing which is not cheap.

You also have to do a lot with licensing which is not cheap.I have had a brief thinking about doing something like that but the steps are actually very long and rigorous.

Well I have had a brief thinking about doing something like that but the steps are actually very long and rigorous. You also have to do a lot with licensing which is not cheap.

Creating your own payment gateway could be a very good business and the amount of money you make depends on how many customers you have and how many transactions take place.

It can be that easy to say but it's not actually easy to say. I think you have to connect different countries to be able to accept any country currency

There are a lot of different payment methods that are out there but the one thing that i have noticed is that there are a lot of people that are also creating new apps and websites in order to facilitate payments in different ways. Have you ever considered making your own website that starts a new payment platform, such as something like PayPal and what do you think are the key elements when creating such a website?
Unless you can be capable of creating your customized interface, it will involve more knowledge and expertise as well as the capacity to write programming, but I can never deem it impossible

It is not compulsory that you must have programming or coding knowledge, you can hire an expert or a freelancer to created it and also manage your site for you as well

I have never had any plan of creating my own payment portal as my internet and computer knowledge is limited. Had it been I am a professional in information technology I would have had one for long

Unless you can be capable of creating your customized interface, it will involve more knowledge and expertise as well as the capacity to write programming, but I can never deem it impossible

I think that we need more payment processors in the world as sending and receiving money is become a bit difficult job. I must say that cryptocurrencies have helped many people to send and receive money.

I think that we need more payment processors in the world as sending and receiving money is become a bit difficult job. I must say that cryptocurrencies have helped many people to send and receive money.
This is a correct assertion, and I sincerely hope more companies establish payment gateways to make business transactions easier and faster. Cryptocurrency has set a very good benchmark, in my opinion.

It is going to require some kind of technical knowledge and ability to write codes before you can be able to develop your own dashboard but that is something that I cannot completely rule out.
Probably, there is no way you can be able to create a payment platform on the Internet if you do not have some technical knowledge about some certain things. You should also be very good in programming.

Although the steps are lengthy and demanding, I had briefly considered doing something similar.
Additionally, you have to deal with licensing a lot, which is expensive.

creating the portal is not the real problem, the real issues is to get the license, it is very expensive and you would need major funds, but i am speaking based on the knowledge i have about my country.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds