Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you ever complained about a product?

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes,if I buy a product and it is below pae and not worth the money I paid for it then I'm definitely going to complain. I don't like being cheated on

How often have you had to make a complaint about a product? What results have you obtained?
there are not many instances that this issue have occure personally,but have experience it a couple of times while i have gone to get stock for my business,and some of the stock are not up to the quality i wanted.

there are not many instances that this issue have occure personally,but have experience it a couple of times while i have gone to get stock for my business,and some of the stock are not up to the quality i wanted.
I agree with you and it is most a regular occurrence when you shop with online stores with bad reviews,such doesn't let the online store grow

Oh I remember back then there was a time I brought a phone, and the middle of the screen was not functioning but every other part of the screen was okay. I went back to the store to make complains the next day and to take my money back. They refused that they can't refund the money, the only option I have would be to take another phone in the same shop, so I had no choice but to take another one.

Very big complaint I did, lol there was a time I bought a stock from store like that so I went home to start using the stuff it wasn't good at all I went back to the stock incharge to complaint about it the only respond I got from him is I shouldn't be worry hence that this is the first time I made a complain so let it be they improve their products as well as it's before.

Yes of course because when bought a product maybe there are particular you want and them could bring, then you will complain to them about it.

How often have you had to make a complaint about a product? What results have you obtained?
Yes I have I have to complain about a product that a company is offering to the public simply because I didn't get the satisfaction that the company actually advertised of the product and I did it not just for myself but for Candice of people who are going through the same thing that I went through with the product.

I remembered when I ordered for a product with Jumia, when I got the product I didn't like it then I filed a complain and I got the product returned

Of course I have complained but one thing I observed is that it's easier to make complaints to small businesses than larger ones (maybe it's because they don't have big client bases yet); they tend to take complaints seriously than bigger businesses

Of course I have had the experience of complaining about so many products I have bought before. Some of them got the attention needed to solve the problem while some were ignored because they've been paid

Publicly no privately yes and the result was quite a very simple one i stopped buying it and they losed me as their customer, they can't have my money anymore.

No? But it’s normal when buying a product and you’re not okay with it you complain or return the product.

not at all I have never had such experience but I know how it feels to buy a few products , many products are fake it even reach tivs extend that we can't even differentiate between fake and original products.

Yea i have, especially when you order for something and you get the reverse side of it... It's gonna be painful

Yea i have, especially when you order for something and you get the reverse side of it... It's gonna be painful
I have gotten very bad product quite different from what I ordered online and I haven't complained about it simply because I don't like the princess of complaining about an item online because I don't like to stress myself I will just move on and get money to purchase another item probably from another platform.

Yes I have. I once ordered for a product online and I didnt get exactly what i ordered for. I complained immediately just to find out they didnt have the actual product I ordered for!
I asked for a refund immediately!

I don't often complain about a product as a frequent thing actually. If I do make a complaint, it is just on a very few occasions I would think. And of course the response i do get on such ocasions are Swift

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds