Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you considered making a portfolio of your work?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
If you're working online, either as a freelance worker, or run your own sites/businesses, etc. I highly recommend that you consider making a portfolio of your work. If you are a writer, include snippets of your content, same if you're an artist. If you have your own site business, make a portfolio showing off your previous designs. You could even show off reviews you received for your work from various places.

With that being said, does anyone here have their own portfolio already made up?

Advertisement Placeholder
Having a portfolio comes with so many benefits attached to it, like for instance you would look more organized and more presentable as well to your prospective clients that you aim to render your service.

Thank. This is a very nice strategy most especially for freelancers. Showing your previous work and design is a great way you can boast your possibility of getting hired in freelance platform. These are mostly used to beat competitors.

If you're working online, either as a freelance worker, or run your own sites/businesses, etc. I highly recommend that you consider making a portfolio of your work. If you are a writer, include snippets of your content, same if you're an artist. If you have your own site business, make a portfolio showing off your previous designs. You could even show off reviews you received for your work from various places.

With that being said, does anyone here have their own portfolio already made up?
Making a portfolio for starting a job is very important because nowadays many companies see your portfolio instead of degree because it can easily show your career and experience.

Thank. This is a very nice strategy most especially for freelancers. Showing your previous work and design is a great way you can boast your possibility of getting hired in freelance platform. These are mostly used to beat competitors.
Yeah, if I want to employ you or make use of your services and you can point me to your previous work, then you are one step ahead than your competitors because of your level of organization

Yeah, if I want to employ you or make use of your services and you can point me to your previous work, then you are one step ahead than your competitors because of your level of organization
That is true , it is a nice strategies to be adopted by people who are dealing in places where there is high competition. Because at this point you'll be looking for every ways to be much more better than you competitor.

I haven't but so far I'll definitely need one - I've recently started learning data analytics and there's the need for me to have a portfolio so that can make up for me not having much experience.

Having a portfolio comes with so many benefits attached to it, like for instance you would look more organized and more presentable as well to your prospective clients that you aim to render your service.
The level of decorum that will be in your work ethics when you have a portfolio will be top-notch. it will also give you more opportunity and prospects in the job market and an edge in the business you are working for.

I haven't but so far I'll definitely need one - I've recently started learning data analytics and there's the need for me to have a portfolio so that can make up for me not having much experience.
Data analytics is a very lucrative course as the potential in it is very high and can fetch you a lot of money if you start getting gigs, or better still you search for high paying jobs

Data analytics is a very lucrative course as the potential in it is very high and can fetch you a lot of money if you start getting gigs, or better still you search for high paying jobs
Data analytics is one of the skills I would advise anyone to go into if they are interested. It is very challenging and Tuscan to learn everything you need but you are going to make a lot of profit with it.

Actually making such portfolio for the expansion of your income due to your professional is good though it depends on the quality of your work. or you can also engage the assistance of other websites which can helped you in such.

Actually making such portfolio for the expansion of your income due to your professional is good though it depends on the quality of your work. or you can also engage the assistance of other websites which can helped you in such.
Valid point. It'll also give you credibility and make you look professional as well; that way people will not be afraid of working with or hiring you. That's the way a lot of freelancers are going nowadays.

Valid point. It'll also give you credibility and make you look professional as well; that way people will not be afraid of working with or hiring you. That's the way a lot of freelancers are going nowadays.
There is something about the online space when it comes to hiring people and that's is how you put yourself out there. You need to have this professional outlook if you intend on succeding

At the moment I do not have a portfolio but I have been looking into creating one. With me moving to content creation for a few years I did get around to making a portfolio for that and it really did help me out in the past for that. I know a portfolio would help me a great deal in terms of being a freelancer, once I have looked more into it I will be putting one together. I would like it to look professional rather than just a quick put-together one.

There is something about the online space when it comes to hiring people and that's is how you put yourself out there. You need to have this professional outlook if you intend on succeding
Probably, the way you position yourself is very important and necessary if you really want to succeed in the online space. As a freelancer you must make your portfolio look very professional.

Actually I believe that a wise and a business mind will always think about or of possible ways for the expansion of it business through creating various ways through you can access people to know much about your profession and what you are capable of doing.

Creation of portfolio could get you much better jobs on many different kinds of platforms. However, this may never guarantee a job all the time on such online platforms..

But I believe it is better to get one and be optimistic about the future rather leaving your life to chance which is not a very potent strategy if you intend to Succed on this online space we are.

Yes you're absolutely right by saying this, it will help someone in every business he does been it online business or offline business, it has allot of advantage as the case maybe.

Creation of portfolio could get you much better jobs on many different kinds of platforms. However, this may never guarantee a job all the time on such online platforms..
There maybe no guarantees but at least your chances of getting jobs will increase their drstically. The online space is very competitive and you really need to position yourself in the professional way to stand a chance.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds