Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you been able to get any profitable business ideas on bizdustry?

Sincerem

Captain Junkie
Credits
Bizdustry is a platform where individuals can meet and share ideas about make money, crypto currency , entertainment, business opportunities and many more and this site also has the get paid to post tools which enables members to earn money with their posting and commenting activities on the platform.

There has been so many topic and threads that treats matters concerning make money and businesses on the platform, as a member of the bizdustry community has any of those ideas or discussions been of any benefit to you and in what ways?

drop your comments down below let's share our opinions.

Advertisement Placeholder
Bizdustry have been of great help because It is one of the best platform to get business ideas. I have learnt lot of things here . The knowledge I gained is so enormous.

This forum has helped me to learn a lot about newer ways to earn online. And since that's the type of business I'm interested in, I can confidently say, I've benefitted from bizdustry threads.

Yes, I learned alot from the forum and I have been trying to utilize the knowledge I have gotten from the platform in other to increase the productivity of my offline business.

Bizdustry as been of great help because I have been able to get so many information here. This information has reshaped my mentality on how business should be managed. I really appreciated this great platform.

Bizdustry has been of great help and assistance to me in the sense that i keep getting new business ideas and strategies and it was in bizdustry that i get to know many things about crypto currency.

Bizdustry has been really good for me, in essence that, it's not only good as a earning platform but also to educate on how individuals will go about promoting other business interests.

The knowledge has been enormous,from digital knowledge gotten among forum members to cryptocurrency trading knowledge and tips on how to go about forex,the knowledge has been very helpful.

Bizdustry is the gathering of intellects where you get valuable informations and also good business talks and ideas , i have learnt a lot here on bizdustry and i have met people from all over the world .

Last edited:
Buzdustry is the gathering of intellects where you get valuable informations and also good business talks and ideas , i have learnt a lot here on bizdustry and i have met people from all over the world .
It is indeed the gathering of the professionals that will allow you learn new things and it will also allow you post thread on any questions that bugs your mind and you are sure to have the necessary answers.

Yea, this platforms has really helped. It is with the help of this platform that I haven't gotten the online skill to learn that is very suitable for me and my personality. I'm still
looking forward to learn more from this wonderful platform.

Yea, this platforms has really helped. It is with the help of this platform that I haven't gotten the online skill to learn that is very suitable for me and my personality. I'm still
looking forward to learn more from this wonderful platform.
Bizdustry has helped me in many ways that i can never comprehend , i get to know how to trade in crypto currency and know all the different types of crypto currency here with the help of the members.

Bizdustry has helped me in many ways that i can never comprehend , i get to know how to trade in crypto currency and know all the different types of crypto currency here with the help of the members.
So how are you able to learn about technical and fundamental analysis ? because I understand it is the needed skill for all traders.. I don't want to trade until I learned it .. it is absolutely necessary.

I learned from here how to understand the market situation around certain coins before going to invest in them. My crypto currencies knowledge got expanded to a very large extent.

So how are you able to learn about technical and fundamental analysis ? because I understand it is the needed skill for all traders.. I don't want to trade until I learned it .. it is absolutely necessary.
If you are actually taking about learning the aspect of trading crypto currency, I met people here and they taught me everything that needed to be know before I started investing and also trading.

This bizdustry, is a good community were we can earn from posting and commenting. I'm a new member I can't really say for sure what I have benefited in terms of other ways of making money here. But I believe with time I know other ways.

If you are actually taking about learning the aspect of trading crypto currency, I met people here and they taught me everything that needed to be know before I started investing and also trading.
So they can't didn't they charge you for the training ? For me someone that is really interested to take me on this want to charge me heavily. Well sha it's depends on so many things.

Tbh until now I didn't get any new ideas BUT I got alot of information on ideas I already had in mind and made me conscious to alot of things I was ignoring and I don't see much difference between that and between me getting a new idea from here plus you need to keep in mind that I haven't been here for long

I have read about different interesting ideas on businesses one could engage in to sustain themselves, but the fact is that there is not enough money at all to give them a trial.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds