Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has the oil price increase affected your business?

glitch

beep boop
Credits
I guess this would come down to what type of business you own and opperate.

It seems like, for the most part, when the oil prices go up - most businesses are affected by this because of a chain-reaction. We see prices of food going up because it costs more to transport, as just one example.

Advertisement Placeholder

It seems like, for the most part, when the oil prices go up - most businesses are affected by this because of a chain-reaction. We see prices of food going up because it costs more to transport, as just one example.

It hasn't really affected my businesses directly. However, it has led to a sharp increase in the standard of living and this has increased my expenses and reduced my savings as well.

The increase of oil has affected business so bad because when you come transport aspect is no go area, because the increase of oil business is not really getting what one supposed to get from the business.

The increase rise in the price of oil has really affected our businesses most especially in the issue of transportating goods to any places and also it makes rises in the price of electricity bills and others.

It will definitely affect everybody's business but the fact is that all those responsibility will be shifts to the end users. Because the price of goods or services will increase as the price of oil increases.

It hasn't really affected my businesses directly. However, it has led to a sharp increase in the standard of living and this has increased my expenses and reduced my savings as well.
Yeah, that is indirect but still appears to tie into it. I know everything goes up when oil does but a lot of this is a direct result of mass money printing which a lot of countries have been doing. It does nothing to benefit the economy long term. It ends up making things worse!

Yeah, that is indirect but still appears to tie into it. I know everything goes up when oil does but a lot of this is a direct result of mass money printing which a lot of countries have been doing. It does nothing to benefit the economy long term. It ends up making things worse!
I wouldn't still get the logic behind a country mass printing paper money with the aim of improving the economy. It will only lead to inflation and the economy tumbling more.

The increase rise in the price of oil has really affected our businesses most especially in the issue of transportating goods to any places and also it makes rises in the price of electricity bills and others.
The cost of transportation has actually increased by 100% in this part of the world since the Corona virus pandemic lockdown. I believe it would probably affect so many businesses and it is responsible for inflation.

The cost of transportation has actually increased by 100% in this part of the world since the Corona virus pandemic lockdown. I believe it would probably affect so many businesses and it is responsible for inflation.
I don't think we should attribute the increase in the cost of transportation to the COVID-19 pandemic. In many countries, the prices of goods and services have returned back to normal as compared to that of our country. It is obvious we're battling real economic recession due to mismanagement and Government policies.

I don't think we should attribute the increase in the cost of transportation to the COVID-19 pandemic. In many countries, the prices of goods and services have returned back to normal as compared to that of our country. It is obvious we're battling real economic recession due to mismanagement and Government policies.
You are actually right on this. The mismanagement by the government is the main reason a lot busineses were not able to survive the pandemic. If the right policies are put in place many busineses could have survived.

I wouldn't still get the logic behind a country mass printing paper money with the aim of improving the economy. It will only lead to inflation and the economy tumbling more.
Exactly. It is a temporary solution with severe consequences. When the US was handing out those covid relief checks, I was very mad cause I knew what would come of it. I studied economics in school.

Well the price of oil has really affect the work I am doing now which is agricultural farming. The price of taxi, agricultural seeds and produces increase because of the increase of fuel(oil) at my side

The prices of oil has actually done a lot of things to my plans and how I intended to approach things. Oil actually determine the presence of so many other things and that is why the market is generally down.

The price of oil definitelly will have lots fo effect on busineses because if the price of petroleum products is increased the price of transportaion will follow suits and the price of gooods will follow also,and busineses will be affected.

The price of oil definitelly will have lots fo effect on busineses because if the price of petroleum products is increased the price of transportaion will follow suits and the price of gooods will follow also,and busineses will be affected.
I am actually most worried about the food industry. When prices go up, farmers can't afford to gather their crops which means they produce less so we will end up with less food and higher prices.

Increase in oil prices has really affected my business because my business has to do with transport of goods from one place to another and since the fuel price has increased I had to pay more than I used to pay before now.

Sadly yes as petrol prices are now soaring through the roof which makes transporting goods much more harder. I really hope that one day the oil prices drop back down to a solid price.

It will definitely affect everybody's business but the fact is that all those responsibility will be shifts to the end users. Because the price of goods or services will increase as the price of oil increases.
Of course yes, the increase of oil can definitely affected your business if actually the business is very far where to buy the product, but the transport own is too much when you come to business.

I agree when you say it causes a chain reaction by affecting other products. Sadly in my part of the world, nothing seems to have increased due to the high cost of inflation that has been rising without an end in sight yet.

Of course yes, the increase of oil can definitely affected your business if actually the business is very far where to buy the product, but the transport own is too much when you come to business.
And at this point there is nothing we will do about it because definitely if the cost of transportation increases the price of products to the end users will definitely increase to cover run the expenses.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds