Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has iPhones replaced normal photography?

Henrywrites

Service Team
Service Team
Credits
One of the selling point of most of these recent iPhone devices is the clarity of pictures and videos done with them. A lot of iPhone users now take pictures with their devices and print it later. Do you think the new trend is chasing photographers out of business?

Photographers will use it instead of purchasing expensive photography equipment. My new place of work had a photographer who did same to create an advert of the place.

There are also situations where using a photographer is simply the best, like in events.

I always use my phone to take pictures.

This is my latest picture which I edited a bit.

Attachments

• 1724EF67-788B-4D90-BEB7-0EE4AA8C5FC8.jpeg
    1724EF67-788B-4D90-BEB7-0EE4AA8C5FC8.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 2
I don't even know because I'm not the picture taking kind of person. I can't remember the last time I took pictures with my smartphone apart from taking a selfie. I haven't gone to the studio to take pictures in ages.

I don't even know because I'm not the picture taking kind of person. I can't remember the last time I took pictures with my smartphone apart from taking a selfie. I haven't gone to the studio to take pictures in ages.

Taking pictures in the studio is becoming outdated for some people. I like being myself and not taking lots of pictures as well.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor