Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has anyone used Perfect Money?

Justin

Captain Junkie
Credits
Perfect Money is a payment service provider that is available in a lot of countries. I have not used this payment service personally, however, I have seen this payment solution being used on a lot of earning sites and investment platform. Has anybody used perfect money? What's your experience like?

Advertisement Placeholder
I have perfect money account. I once funded my account with bitcoins. sadly, bitcoins in my account cannot be used for payment. Bitcoins also cannot be converted to another currency. I cannot withdraw because the amount is less than minimum withdrawal threshold. This system works like a scam site.

I have been hearing about perfect money as well, is it a payment platform like PayPal? I hope it's available in my country.

Perfect Money is a payment gateway just like Payeer or PayPal. They offer interest on your balance. However, in order to use this feature your account must be verified with legal documents.

I have a pretty bad experience with this payment service. I have funds on the site that cannot be withdrawn or exchange because it is less than the minimum withdrawal threshold.

I have a pretty bad experience with this payment service. I have funds on the site that cannot be withdrawn or exchange because it is less than the minimum withdrawal threshold.
Too bad of the online banking institution, having high withdrawal threshold. But what's the minimum withdrawal threshold for perfect money?

I have bitoin funds on perfect money account. I need at least 0.001 btc plus 5 percent additional to cover the withdrawal fee. I have 0.001 btc but not enough funds to pay for withdrawal commission.

This looks scary to me. Getting your money frozen will certainly get to your nerves. Did you not know about minimal withdrawal threshold before you deposited?

When I funded the money, all I wanted to do was use it to pay for a certain service. However, I funded bitcoin and perfect money did not allow bitcoin to be spent directly from the account

I have never used Perfect Money to receive payment but I have tried to create an account there. I find that it is so hard to verify an account there. They want you to upload a utility bill with your name and adress yet some of us still live with our parents and don't have utility bills with our names. Moreover, it is so hard to find exchange sites that allows exchange of Perfect money to my local currency.

Perfect money is one very interesting payment services I have come to love using a lot for my many online transactions that he to do with fiat currencies. It is very safe and usage is also without any hassle

I have known about perfect money for a very long time now and I have accounts with them and I have not had any problems with them so far. I have even earned some money in it few weeks ago and I received the money successfully. So if you are planning to use it, go ahead.

I have perfect money account. I once funded my account with bitcoins. sadly, bitcoins in my account cannot be used for payment. Bitcoins also cannot be converted to another currency. I cannot withdraw because the amount is less than minimum withdrawal threshold. This system works like a scam site.
The situation is quit funny but annoying in the same time. With what you just explained now, it simply means your bitcoin is stock there leaving you with just two options. Either you deposit more so you can withdraw or you forget about it

mybe you should have done some research before funding your account. If you had done research, you would have not deposited bitcoin on your account, if you had deposited you would have deposited more so you could easily withdraw.

Perfect Money is a payment service provider that is available in a lot of countries. I have not used this payment service personally, however, I have seen this payment solution being used on a lot of earning sites and investment platform. Has anybody used perfect money? What's your experience like?
I Have used perfect money a couple of times in crediting my forex trading account. I must say that they are not that bad. But they verification process is kinda stressful.

I have been using my perfect money account for quite a long time now and I can say that it is one of the best wallet to have for your transaction in fiat currencies

Looking into your comment makes me remember exactly what a friend told me concerning prefect money , imagine funding your account and you cannot use your own money for payment.

Perfect money is one of the best money exchange service in the world. You can use it to get money from any country with different currency. A lot of people are also into it as well and they pay fast

No i usally just use Stripe and Paypal, By far the best ones I have used and if its USA only clients then Venmo

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds