Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has anyone been successful with dropship store?

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
Dropshipping is a business model where you sell products from your own store without actually holding the producys in your warehouse. In other words, when you dropship, you sell without manufacturing or acquiring products. You won't have your inventory and you won't have your warehouse. You are selling products that you don't have. What you are doing is you sell someone else product. I have tried dropship a couple of times, but have not been very successful. Has anyone tried dropship?

Advertisement Placeholder
I am yet to promote an online store but starting with someone else's products would not be a bad idea provided its s trusted brand.But how do you set that up or you even have to use that brands store aswel when dropshing?

I never tried my hands on dropshipping since I have an offline business I'm promoting in order to increase its sales and drive better profit and gross profit.

Yeah i have seen someone that is successful in drop shipping but it took him time before he became successful in it because he suffered at first.

I really some of this online business should be taken with a pinch of salt. Some of them don't even make money to those who will be willing to teach you. I have done dropshipping in the past and I didn't make any money from it

I was familiar with it and learnt it. I even implemented it in my online store then but couldn't make a sell. I think it's difficult for customers to wait for some long especially if your website is new.

The academy I work with also teach about drop shipping and not just forex, I though not that popular, I have seen persons make a lot of money from it

I don't do that but I heard that alot of people make money through it.. this thread will really go a long way on teaching me how it works

I think you mean dropshipping my friend. The business is more demanding than you think. It demands lots of follow up on the part of the business owner.

I am the type that is always scared of drop shipping because in my part of the world, you don't just go into stuffs like that, importing can become as hard as anything over here, government tax and other payments.

no I haven't had the experience with the dropship store because there was a point in time I tried to do it with jiji but it wasn't going through and it wasn't going well because of the capital have to spend on these and other things, was so my friend go though but not well had a lot of stores online stores that someone's can do with it but yet what is this what is percentage of been successful with it very low?

I really can't say I have make any good amount of money from dropshipping Business because it's just really hard to make money from the Business. Right now I think I need to learn more on promotion
[automerge]1628156395[/automerge]
I really can't say I have make any good amount of money from dropshipping Business because it's just really hard to make money from the Business. Right now I think I need to learn more on promotion

The corona virus pandemic has really helped online business to be successful as most of the people are social distancing an are buying online. However, you need marketing skills to become successful.

The academy I work with also teach about drop shipping and not just forex, I though not that popular, I have seen persons make a lot of money from it
I don't really know much about the drop shipping and how it, does it operate like affiliate marketing ? I would like you to tell me more about it I just want to have some little and busics idea Of how it can be done.

I don't really know much about the drop shipping and how it, does it operate like affiliate marketing ? I would like you to tell me more about it I just want to have some little and busics idea Of how it can be done.
Same here I don't really know much about it, cause I am not into it. But from what I have heard from others, it's like you having an online shop like Jumia, Amazon and the likes. You don't really have to buy the products you are selling, your shop acts like a middle man whereby the company of these products sell their goods through your store and you get a commission

Same here I don't really know much about it, cause I am not into it. But from what I have heard from others, it's like you having an online shop like Jumia, Amazon and the likes. You don't really have to buy the products you are selling, your shop acts like a middle man whereby the company of these products sell their goods through your store and you get a commission
Ok it's now that I'm beginning to understand, if it is something that is going to be profitable than a lot of people could have engaged in to it, do you think we can actually make something reasonable from this type of business.

Ok it's now that I'm beginning to understand, if it is something that is going to be profitable than a lot of people could have engaged in to it, do you think we can actually make something reasonable from this type of business.
Yes I believe one can earn slot from this business. Though it might take some time and things might be Abit rough at the beginning but it's worth it. I have seen a lot of person earn from this and also making a living.

I have never had an experience managing before but I have also been part of a drop-shipping business before. To be successful you will have to look for a very high quality product and also be good in marketing.

Yes I believe one can earn slot from this business. Though it might take some time and things might be Abit rough at the beginning but it's worth it. I have seen a lot of person earn from this and also making a living.
Ok if you believe that it is a profitable business and I really need to go and Research about it so i understand it works, and what are the things that will make it to be success , need to research all this.

Yes I agree with possible earn slot from this business. Though it'd take the time and matters is probably Abit difficult at the start however it is really well worth it. I even have visible quite a few character earn from this and additionally creating a living.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds