Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has anyone been successful with dropship store?

Based on my research and understanding, it is really difficult to earn from the dropship. Furthermore, you also have a high running cost. You will have to spend a lot of money on marketing.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes, marketing is very necessary to drive sales but even if you are aggressively marketing, you might not be able to generate sales because your store will have any chance of surviving the competition with the well established stores. Do you think anyone will buy from xyz store when there is already a trusted brand like Amzon?

The academy I work with also teach about drop shipping and not just forex, I though not that popular, I have seen persons make a lot of money from it
Since you have been through on how dropshiping works and how to do business with it. Can you explain a little on how it work and how we can start the business

Yes of course, it's a a striving online business now, and as a matter of fact, l am about to venture into one, though l am still learning the trade because one needs the experience and tricks to execute the business successfully. So yes, it's a very very profitable business.

Since you have been through on how dropshiping works and how to do business with it. Can you explain a little on how it work and how we can start the business
I am not into the drop shipping part, I only focus on the forex trading aspect of the academy. So I don't really have detailed idea as to how it works.

I am not into the drop shipping part, I only focus on the forex trading aspect of the academy. So I don't really have detailed idea as to how it works.
OK understand you. And how about the forex trade. Are you now trading or you are still learning. And I will like to know what academy is that and how to enroll in the academy

With the little knowledge I have I understand that I have to see and receive the goods in dropshipping which is why I prefer affiliate marketing to it because I really prefer to just work as an invisible partner

OK understand you. And how about the forex trade. Are you now trading or you are still learning. And I will like to know what academy is that and how to enroll in the academy
I am still learning, though I have started taking some trades, as for the academy, it's called IM academy, if you are interested to know more about how it works I can send you a link to their presentations on zoom when it's time, maybe tomorrow or so

I am still learning, though I have started taking some trades, as for the academy, it's called IM academy, if you are interested to know more about how it works I can send you a link to their presentations on zoom when it's time, maybe tomorrow or so
That will be nice. And is it only on zoom that they give you training because on zoom it do consumes lots of data. Don't they have writing materials and is it free or it is paid training

Drop ship as work for so many people , it's just a matter of time it needs , patience it's just very important in every thing you do

Those who are into selling products online are people who are into dropshipping business when they can't afford shipment of the product worldwide.

Many people are successful with drop shipping here in Nigeria but mind you you must take time to learn before you will be successful with it.

I never tried dropship business but I believe that it will be a successful business to go into, but to make your business a successful one you have to look for quality product.

no I haven't had the experience with the dropship store because there was a point in time I tried to do it with jiji but it wasn't going through and it wasn't going well because of the capital have to spend on these and other things, was so my friend go though but not well had a lot of stores online stores that someone's can do with it but yet what is this what is percentage of been successful with it very low?

Dropshipping is a business model where you sell products from your own store without actually holding the producys in your warehouse. In other words, when you dropship, you sell without manufacturing or acquiring products. You won't have your inventory and you won't have your warehouse. You are selling products that you don't have. What you are doing is you sell someone else product. I have tried dropship a couple of times, but have not been very successful. Has anyone tried dropship?
I've tried dropshipping many times but I don't think dropshipping is my way because I have people that do it and they're making cool cash for me have never been lucky with it most times I end up losing that I had to use my money to pay for either delivery or add to the money it's just doesn't add up for me

Their will surely be people who are successful dropshipping via their portfolio website online with extra skills promoting their products.

I have never tried dropshipping but I have desire to try dropshipping business because of the low start up cost ( you don't have to pay for the products you are selling). Digital marketing is the key to sell products.

Yes, marketing is the key to become successful with dropship as well as affiliate marketing, youtubing, or even blogging. You need to run ad campaigns to generate sales on your site.

Yeah alot of people who I have heard about making alot of profit from such kind of business operation even though I personally have not tried it for once. but it's really encouraging to undergo such kind of business if it earned profit.

I wanted to venture into this business but I could not go into it because of the pandemic then. But I know someone that is doing just fine with it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds