Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has anyone been successful through crowdfunding here?

glitch

beep boop
Credits
I always read and hear about success stories through crowdfunding online but I never know if they are real or not.

I know some new products have been made possible thanks to places like Kickstarter but I don't personally know anyone who has found success in starting their company this way.

Has anyone here managed to pull it off? If so, how long did it take to reach your goals?

Advertisement Placeholder
I always read and hear about success stories through crowdfunding online but I never know if they are real or not.

I know some new products have been made possible thanks to places like Kickstarter but I don't personally know anyone who has found success in starting their company this way.

Has anyone here managed to pull it off? If so, how long did it take to reach your goals?
Crowdfunding is a good way of raising cash needed for a particular purpose. I have never organized one before, but I have seen people who have successfully met their target amount by crowdfunding.

For me I have never make any money from crowdfunding, but have some people who has been successful through crowdfunding I believe is a good way many people has been successful.

I often hear of online crowd funding but if I ever look for it's reviews on Google I found more negative reviews than benefits.
There are many folks who are flooded on the notch claiming to benefit their members through crowd funding but later turns them out scamming them. You have to watch out on this

I often hear of online crowd funding but if I ever look for it's reviews on Google I found more negative reviews than benefits.
There are many folks who are flooded on the notch claiming to benefit their members through crowd funding but later turns them out scamming them. You have to watch out on this
Same here, this is why I wanted to ask. It just seems odd that you hear of people doing great but you seldom know someone personally and all the feedback online seems fishy. Someone I know is convinced it is another form of money laundering.

Well, most times these things happen. Most of the people who are always crowdfunding have genuine reasons such as paying for medical expenses or purchasing something very important.

I never had any experience of that before . All the money i have used to start up everything I need was raised by me and not through crowdfunding . I never had opportunity to raise money through crowdfunding before.

Actually crowdfunding has not been much effective and is not most often done by people. The only experience I had was a political party who seek money from people and that really helped them in income generation.

I have never associated myself with crowdfunding. However, I have invested in many HYIP sites that eventually turned into a scam site. This is why crowdfunding could be a risky business.

It might work but I don't really have time for it. I've never been able to achieve success with crowd funding, even though I haven't tried it out before but I do not think is so easy to get a business capital this way.

Actually crowdfunding has not been much effective and is not most often done by people. The only experience I had was a political party who seek money from people and that really helped them in income generation.
Crowdfunding requires you to be popular for people to even donate it to you because there are some scammers who may take advantage of it. some people successfully do it and some people who are not popular cannot actually achieve anything.

Crowdfunding requires you to be popular for people to even donate it to you because there are some scammers who may take advantage of it. some people successfully do it and some people who are not popular cannot actually achieve anything.
For a crowdfunding to be successful, it has to appear legitimate with a popular figure associated with it. This will give it the much needed boost to achieve higher reach and audiences.

For a crowdfunding to be successful, it has to appear legitimate with a popular figure associated with it. This will give it the much needed boost to achieve higher reach and audiences.
Yes, this is probably one of the best ways in which you can successfully do crowdfunding. When you use a celebrity, there are many people who will be willing because there is some level of trust.

crowdfunding is something i have attempted before in my life, probably because the audience does not believe in my ideas, but i have attempted it on various occasions and the result was not a positive one for me, but i would definitely keep trying.

I am a living witness of using crowd funding for my business , the initial money saved for my business was not enough so i started going to friends for help on my business and I was successful.

I have not been able to start my own business through crowd funding, but when I get an opportunity like that, I would make sure I use it wisely because it is a good thing.

crowdfunding is something i have attempted before in my life, probably because the audience does not believe in my ideas, but i have attempted it on various occasions and the result was not a positive one for me, but i would definitely keep trying.
Well the whole thing really looks so complicated and will require a lot of trust before you are crowd-funded. So many people have tried it before and some of them haven't seen success while some succeed. Yea you have to keep trying.

Yes, this is probably one of the best ways in which you can successfully do crowdfunding. When you use a celebrity, there are many people who will be willing because there is some level of trust.
getting a celebrity or influencer would be really difficult or do you have an idea on how one can easily get there attention to help out with the crowd funding, because it is a very nice idea and it looks very feasible.

Actually I consider crowdfunding as one of the strategy to which people can also gather money either for political purposes, health issues demand and different demand. it's not stable someone can be successful in it today and another person can fail.

Well this my first time of hearing the name of the site, but by all indications is a site to gain money for our day to day activities, but if I may ask is it like a loan website or what?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds