Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

HANDLING LOW PATRONAGE

When starting up a new business it is expected not to put more profits on a few months of the business, anyway some customers are strange with discomfort to patronage you.

Advertisement Placeholder
On my best observation low patronage business comes from when business owner don't have good interpersonal relationship with a business owner at his domain this will strike out every thing

A new business that has no many grounds have not to compare with the running business, mostly a starting business faces alot of challenges from it.
[automerge]1634446612[/automerge]
When start a new business you should've not expect much profits or more patronage upon opening, it only needs patients and self-motivated in other to keep going high levels.

When starting up a new business it is expected not to put more profits on a few months of the business, anyway some customers are strange with discomfort to patronage you.
That was what we actually encounter in our first few months of our operations,it was not really easy to be convincing them on the value they will get from using our products.

How should an employerhandle low patronage during the early stage of his business,because the influx of clients are what makes every business to trive,and if a new business starts to experience low patronage,how quick can he handle the staff wages.
Most startups generally have low influx because they do not have recognition in the market yet and any entrepreneur should know this and therefore not build up much expenses like wages in the first few months of startup until you can stand your ground.

It is normal for a business to experience low patronage atleast for the first 6 months. Because customers are still try to know get use to buying from you. Just be consistent and always deliver quality products with time you will make lots of sales.

That was what we actually encounter in our first few months of our operations,it was not really easy to be convincing them on the value they will get from using our products.
I think one thing i have come to understand about starting up a business is that when you enter the field it is a different ball game alttogether,you learn as you progress.

Handling low patronage is one of the most essential elements that is expected of every business entrepreneur to always possess. low patronage is always associated with new start up businesses this is because you have not been well known so the only thing to do is to keep advertising and making quality product.
[automerge]1634456634[/automerge]
Low patronage is a one of the quality associated with start up businesses this is because it will takes sometimes before the business will experience high level of patronage due to the quality of it products or services to the people.

Last edited:
It is normal for a business to experience low patronage atleast for the first 6 months. Because customers are still try to know get use to buying from you. Just be consistent and always deliver quality products with time you will make lots of sales.
That is right. Low patronage at the beginning of business is so common. So one should stay consistent and patient. With time, more people will patronize you.

Handling low patronage is one of the most essential elements that is expected of every business entrepreneur to always possess. low patronage is always associated with new start up businesses this is because you have not been well known so the only thing to do is to keep advertising and making quality product.
[automerge]1634456634[/automerge]
Low patronage is a one of the quality associated with start up businesses this is because it will takes sometimes before the business will experience high level of patronage due to the quality of it products or services to the people.
That is what we initially experience when we newly started,one thing we discover was that while we were doing physical marketing the response was not what we were expecting.so we had to switch.

That is right. Low patronage at the beginning of business is so common. So one should stay consistent and patient. With time, more people will patronize you.
It happened to my aunt when she relocated to a New area. She started a selling foods items, she was complaining of low patronage not knowing customers are still observing her by buying few things from her. But today she makes lots of sales.

It happened to my aunt when she relocated to a New area. She started a selling foods items, she was complaining of low patronage not knowing customers are still observing her by buying few things from her. But today she makes lots of sales.
Thats true, once customers spot a new shop they would try it on several occasions just to see your customer service, how you talk, handle certain matters and most importantly if they can rely on you at all times.

This always happen when the person who is going into the business do not really understand the type of business that is need in the location. That is why it is important to do your own personal research before going into a business.

You need to look into where the issues are are coming from, you have to make sure your current location is strategic enough, revise your marketing strategies and make sure to improve on them, check out your competitors and see how they are fairing too. Make sure your products are of great quality and ensure better customer services.

Low patronage is quite frequent in a business, but it may be improved. Ask yourself what you're not doing well, how's your advertising, and how's your customer relationship. To increase sales, you must enhance the aforementioned categories.

Low patronage is quite frequent in a business, but it may be improved. Ask yourself what you're not doing well, how's your advertising, and how's your customer relationship. To increase sales, you must enhance the aforementioned categories.
Low patronage could also be as a result of running a seasonal business. Let's take for example does selling Christmas decorations and wears, they usually have high traffic only during the festive period. Do you have a personal experience with low patronage?

Yeah, like I stated in a similar post. Handling low patronage balls down to where your business is situated(location) and also giving your business a wide range publicity online to boost the patronage. By this you can safely handle "low patronage."

You mean an entrepreneur? I think a business owner can help deal with this challenge by making lots of advertisement regarding the product s/he has to offer through several means both offline and online.

Actually, low patronage can cause worry to business owners, especially the newly startups. But to me I think it is part of business as it can't be positive all the time. I think the best thing to do when this happens is to go back to the drawing board to try and see what went wrong and possible amendments.

I think this normal. When we start up new businesses we often face the challenge of low patronage from our customers. There is no need to worry yourself.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds