Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

HANDLING LOW PATRONAGE

Well, I don't recommend counting profits so early in a new business. The profits should be channeled back into the business for more yield if there Is profit made. This will allow for stability and more reach. It will be able to withstand some fallout that may come from business problems.

Advertisement Placeholder
The fact is that we mustn't expect to see profit every day or with every single trade. We should be more focussed in building the business and getting the trust of our customers

How should an employerhandle low patronage during the early stage of his business,because the influx of clients are what makes every business to trive,and if a new business starts to experience low patronage,how quick can he handle the staff wages.
It will really be very difficult for a newly started business to survive if there is very low patronage.

I will tell my employees that we have very low patronage and I will remove some of the staff because their wages cannot be handled anymore.

It will really be very difficult for a newly started business to survive if there is very low patronage.

I will tell my employees that we have very low patronage and I will remove some of the staff because their wages cannot be handled anymore.
Well you have a point here,but what if you are in a situation where the staff strenght and their input are very instrumental to how the outfit would move forward,are we still going to push them out,or reach an agreement on wage cut and unstructure salary scale.

One of the best methods in which a business man can handle overthrown he is by aggressively marketing his products. You can also venture online and market your products.

Where I'm from there's a saying that goes thus, "if the mountain will not go to Muhammad, Muhammad will go to the mountain" take your business out there and meet people

One of the best strategies in which you can use to conquer low patronage is doing promos and discounts on your products.

As a business man it is good to understand that you will need to handle low patronage with extra kind of patience. With time the patronage is going to increase

When there is a low patronage in business, you need to know what you're not doing right that causes the low patronage and improves on it. You can do business promotion by advertising it.
[automerge]1631058612[/automerge]
When you have low patronage in your business, you will need to promote your business by advertising it through social media platforms and other means of advertisements.

Last edited:
When there is a low patronage in business, you need to know what you're not doing right that causes the low patronage and improves on it. You can do business promotion by advertising it.
[automerge]1631058612[/automerge]
When you have low patronage in your business, you will need to promote your business by advertising it through social media platforms and other means of advertisements.
Sometimes advertising may not actually be the causes of low patronage in businesses ,you really need to try to trace out the root causes of this then you'll be able to tackle it from there.

How should an employerhandle low patronage during the early stage of his business,because the influx of clients are what makes every business to trive,and if a new business starts to experience low patronage,how quick can he handle the staff wages.
Low patronage could be as a result of poor packaging, and poor advertising, poor attitude by the sellers, poor quality of goods. If the employer considers these problems and profer solution to them then he is one step to handling low patronage. A product that is not well packaged won't sell because it's how you package and present your products that makes customers pick interest in your product, and you still need to advertise your product in order to make the public aware of your products and the importance of buying and using your product, the product must be of good quality too so as to get people patronizing you, if all these are put in check and successfully handled but you still have poor approach to customers you would still experience low patronage because how you treat and welcome your customers determines how well the product would be sold, one with attitude problem will keep having low patronage until he changes for good and approach his customers in a welcoming way.

Starting up a business , I don't think you should have a mindset of having high patronage at first , like the first commenter said , first six month is used for experience

Well, as an employer or a business owner, you should be able to handle low patronage at the start of your business. It's normal because you're just getting started. You can't just get their loyalty once

Low patronage could be as a result of poor packaging, and poor advertising, poor attitude by the sellers, poor quality of goods. If the employer considers these problems and profer solution to them then he is one step to handling low patronage. A product that is not well packaged won't sell because it's how you package and present your products that makes customers pick interest in your product, and you still need to advertise your product in order to make the public aware of your products and the importance of buying and using your product, the product must be of good quality too so as to get people patronizing you, if all these are put in check and successfully handled but you still have poor approach to customers you would still experience low patronage because how you treat and welcome your customers determines how well the product would be sold, one with attitude problem will keep having low patronage until he changes for good and approach his customers in a welcoming way.
Thank you for those your contributions,lately i have been applying the culture of intention customer relation with respect to my business and it has really helped me a great lot.And i have been pushing up my ad presence online also.

If a business is having low patronage, check to see if it providing what customers really want, then also check to confirm if there is no competition or rivalry that is working against your favor, you should know where to go from there if you have your answers

There are ways in which an employer can handle the level of low sales during the early stage of the business , advertising is the key to a successful business , so advertising on social media seems the best way.

Lou patronage is the worst. It is usually due to these two factors, poor planning or the entrepreneur is simply doing something wrong in the course of the business. One must re-strategize or simply give up

Low patronage is normal for new start ups because they haven't gain the trust of the community enough for consistent influx of clients. A wise employer should know this and take only a few staff he is sure to pay no matter the sales report of the company. It is at this point that the owner of the business does most of the work because he can't afford to hire too many staff.

Although it might be difficult when it comes to handling low patronage and I think what you need to do is to work more on your marketing skills and promotional ways to get more patronage too

Although it might be difficult when it comes to handling low patronage and I think what you need to do is to work more on your marketing skills and promotional ways to get more patronage too
Yea or you could change your methods on how you go about advertising your business. I have seen most business change their designs as a way to attract new and old customers back again. It is also an effective method on most cases.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds