Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

HANDLING LOW PATRONAGE

I think this normal. When we start up new businesses we often face the challenge of low patronage from our customers. There is no need to worry yourself.
But what am really worried about is if the situation lingers longer than neccessary then it will become something to be of concern,i need some good srategy to be able to tackle such challange.

Advertisement Placeholder
But what am really worried about is if the situation lingers longer than neccessary then it will become something to be of concern,i need some good srategy to be able to tackle such challange.
If the situation lingers longer then you should find a possible way to tackle it. Your customers are your backbone without them you are nothing.

If you are new to the business and if you have just started a business, you should avoid hiring a lot of staff members. You should try to work 10-12 hours yourself and cut expenses on staff wages.

A new business that has not gained more ground shouldn't expect to match up with the already running businesses. So, if there are low patronage, then you need to put in more efforts to be able to bring in more patronage.
My point exactly. Be patience and try making your business known through advertising in social media, radio stations etc. There's nothing wrong with low patronage in the early stages of business

How should an employerhandle low patronage during the early stage of his business,because the influx of clients are what makes every business to trive,and if a new business starts to experience low patronage,how quick can he handle the staff wages.
When your business is new you always supposed to expect to have no service but with adequate advertising both online and offline your sales is always going to improve.

We do experience low patronage in every business,but its adviceable when a business is experiencing low patronage he should do research about what is lacking in the business to know the reason of the setback.

Well it is absolutely not easy to handle low patronage because it is very hard and it is mostly seen in businesses but then one have to come up with a very good strategy

When there is low patronage it is always the best that a company should focus on producing quality product and also on advertisement, this will attract the attention of a lot of people that might be interested in the product or services.

When you start a business you can't suddenly expect to have an influx of patronage upon opening, I think the business owner should prepare and put things in place to allow the business handle high patronage when they start to come in. Start small and continue to grow from there.
Exactly. Entrepreneurs should prepare for this, starting a business doesn't guarantee anything especially in the early stages. How the entrepreneur reacts to this situation would determine whether the business would grow or not

Hello guys, am no longer earning biznotes whenever I comment...it has stopped and no message was sent to me that they have stopped me from earning. Can anyone tell the reason why this happened to me pls?
[automerge]1638165717[/automerge]
Hello guys, am no longer earning biznotes whenever I comment...it has stopped and no message was sent to me that they have stopped me from earning. Can anyone tell the reason why this happened to me pls?
It has stated showing. Thanks guys

I think you need to do survey in order to determine the reason why you are experiencing low patronage with your product or service. You can use the result of the survey to come up with better product or service. You can then increase the awareness of the new feature in the product.

When your business is new you always supposed to expect to have no service but with adequate advertising both online and offline your sales is always going to improve.
That is what we have discovered of late,we started our business and was expecting things to start falling in place,but it was not happening as expected,it could be very frustrating and can damping the original drive one have for the prospective venture.
[automerge]1638188451[/automerge]
If you are new to the business and if you have just started a business, you should avoid hiring a lot of staff members. You should try to work 10-12 hours yourself and cut expenses on staff wages.
That is a very good advice to follow,actually as we started the outfit,we make sure that most of the jobs are been carried out by the team,excepton very essential duties,that has some revenue source coming in from that section,we have to engage some persons,to be paid based on commission.

Last edited:
Exactly. Entrepreneurs should prepare for this, starting a business doesn't guarantee anything especially in the early stages. How the entrepreneur reacts to this situation would determine whether the business would grow or not
Agreed. When a business is just starting out you have to constantly nurture it. At some point with the right method and strategy employed, there will be sales eventually.

Agreed. When a business is just starting out you have to constantly nurture it. At some point with the right method and strategy employed, there will be sales eventually.
it can only end in two ways. Profit or loss. One must always strive to make profit while making plans Incase loss sets in. To be an entrepreneur one must be mentally strong

Having constant low patronage in your business can really be disheartening. This is why you should evaluate your business from time to time to know exactly what is going wrong so that you can change it.

Well, when you observe this situation in your business I think the best thing to do is to take seriously the customers feedback because there's always a reason why customers are being agitated towards patronizing your products

That is what we have discovered of late,we started our business and was expecting things to start falling in place,but it was not happening as expected,it could be very frustrating and can damping the original drive one have for the prospective venture.
[automerge]1638188451[/automerge]

That is a very good advice to follow,actually as we started the outfit,we make sure that most of the jobs are been carried out by the team,excepton very essential duties,that has some revenue source coming in from that section,we have to engage some persons,to be paid based on commission.
No business man feels happy about coming out for his business and never sells anything to make money. It's really frustrating to the business man and makes him lose interest most of the time.

it can only end in two ways. Profit or loss. One must always strive to make profit while making plans Incase loss sets in. To be an entrepreneur one must be mentally strong
"Mentally strong", I like that. Not only is what you have said the truth, but also very important, should one choose to take the entrepreneurial route.

How to handle low patronage...
Work on improving quality.
Reconsider your price for consumers.
When I faced low patronage at the early stage of my business, I spoke with a few business people who gave me hints to promote my products and make good sales.

We investigate the relationship between a household's store brand patronage and store patronage through its impact on store revenues and profits. The nature of the relationship will help answer the question: Do store brands contribute to greater store differentiation or to greater price sensitivity in the market? Our results show support for the store differentiation argument.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds