Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

HANDLING LOW PATRONAGE

this is the reason why most newly business go into advertisement on the first stage of their business, this is the time a lot of people will understand the type of business they are doing and this will increase the number patronage,I think advertisement is one of the most important factors all new Businesses should look into.
This fact is very true,because we observed that part of what was making sales to go down is the issue of awareness.When we started applying this strategy, we began to see some improvement,constant awareness and repeated reminder is very important.
[automerge]1625569282[/automerge]
this are normal aspect of every business that is why if you are starting a business you should not expect the business to generate quick money for the smooth running now, you still need to use some of your money to do the most important things like paying of employees until the business is capable of generating its own money
One really need a strong will inorder to withstand the challanges that comes with the business terrian.In my own case the money was not coming as expected and a lot of finance have been invested already,we just have to keep faith and exercise patience.
[automerge]1625569410[/automerge]
I think if a company starts to experience low patronage , they should instead seek for ways to improve sales . And if there is need to reduce wages , the employees should be made to understand this
This is very true.One of the ways to go about this issues would be a strategy for customer aqusition,which has to do with advertisment.and the issue of overhead cost should also be looked into so that the buusiness would not be affected in a negative manner.

Last edited:
Advertisement Placeholder
The best way to handle low patronage is to improve on your marketing skills because when a business is facing low patronage you know that such business lack publicity and marketing.
Marketing is one of the things to focus on when there is patronage challenge but what is the need of getting more clients if product or service in the business.

When you start a business you can't suddenly expect to have an influx of patronage upon opening, I think the business owner should prepare and put things in place to allow the business handle high patronage when they start to come in. Start small and continue to grow from there.
This is the same thing that I keep on telling my cousin brother who just started a business and he has been complaining to me that the business has not been moving but I keep telling him that he can't expect to just start a business and start seeing mulch sales within just the first month that he started the business.

How should an employerhandle low patronage during the early stage of his business,because the influx of clients are what makes every business to trive,and if a new business starts to experience low patronage,how quick can he handle the staff wages.
The best way to handle this is through advertisements and special deals. At the start of the business it may cause you to have a slight loss or to break even but this way you are gaining customers and developing a relationship with them that will keep them coming back even when you don't have deals.

You shouldn't be engaging the services of too many staffs at the end early stage of a new business start up. You should do this only when the business has begin to pick up

this is the reason why most newly business go into advertisement on the first stage of their business, this is the time a lot of people will understand the type of business they are doing and this will increase the number patronage,I think advertisement is one of the most important factors all new Businesses should look into.
You are very right. Advertising your business before it is established helps create the needed awareness for the business when it is finally opened. Low patronage can be caused as a result of poor marketing strategies adopted by the business owner.

The issue of huge capital will readily come in handy when the venture has a very clear prospect of good patronage, else the goods will just be stuck in the warehouse. And this could be as a result of low awareness or lack of advert.
True if the business has huge capital setups and is still not making any headway, then I think they need to check their marketing and PR.
[automerge]1625585001[/automerge]
This is the same thing that I keep on telling my cousin brother who just started a business and he has been complaining to me that the business has not been moving but I keep telling him that he can't expect to just start a business and start seeing mulch sales within just the first month that he started the business.
I agree man. Except your business is structured to push products to a lot of customers, for that to happen you would have made huge investments. I think small businesses just need to take their time and grow.

How should an employerhandle low patronage during the early stage of his business,because the influx of clients are what makes every business to trive,and if a new business starts to experience low patronage,how quick can he handle the staff wages.
This is actually an integral part of business growth. Every buissness must pass through it, there is nothing you should do but to market better.

The best way to handle low patronage in business is through Patience. No other way to do this except you what to go beyond what you shouldn't do. If you have patience and your business is solid, you will definitely see people patronising you

It's really hard when it comes to low patronage in business. However I think the business owner just need to keep doing his best to move the business forward and I believe with time everything will set

The first advice is for him not to hire more than I can handle. If you hire firm employee within its capacity. You should budget at least 6 months salary for them then work hard on the marketing in order to generate more sales.

This is actually an integral part of business growth. Every buissness must pass through it, there is nothing you should do but to market better.
That is a good strategy to get cutomers to the business,but most times what makes a business person become more worried especially a new start up,is the issue of non patronage at that initial stage,it could be very worrisome.

When there is low patronage in a business then it is the responsibility as the business owner to step up their marketing strategy because all business success is in the business marketing.

It is actually a general knowledge that once anyone start up a new business then there is a Houston the sale of that business having a low patronage at the early stage but that business can persevere for a very long time then the patronage will grow from strength to strength.

When your are starting a business, you should not expect profit instantly. This should have been planned before hand . You will are least nurture the business for 5 months, before expecting returns. You must have made plans for this period before you delve into the business.

You cannot expect a new business to start making so much sales at inception, even a business owner should base his plans on low revenue in the first year of operation so as not to run into problems.

Low patronage is the nightmare of any business, every business man wants patronage. In this case going into aggressive advertisement is crucial.

Handling low patronage is living within your means firstly. And it requires a lot of patience, Just don't give up or lose hope. Business growth doesn't happen overnight. Also keep delivering value, because you'll get lot of referrals from there

How should an employer handle low patronage during the early stage of his business,because the influx of clients are what makes every,but if the business has stayed for a while and you still experience such, you need to do more publicity about your business.

Starting a business afresh will sometimes come with low patronage but over time your business would have gotten awareness and start getting an influx of high patronage, if this does not happen then you need to check how you can do your business evaluation.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds