Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

HANDLING LOW PATRONAGE

Low patronage could be a devastating emotion to small scale business owners, reasons is because when a business is going through hard or difficult period just like low patronage there should be a review towards the kind of product you are into or the customer relationship you have with you staff internal relationship and customers relationship.

Advertisement Placeholder
The best solution to deal with low patronage is by running advertisement on social medias and doing massive promotion. People can't buy what they don't know about. So you have you create awareness about your products.

I think it would be best to cut the cost of business until patronage improves. You should focus on marketing and make sure you are promoting your business well. If you are still getting low patronage you should try rebranding your business and give it a new and better appealing image.

If a business is very new, there will be a lot patronage at the first. This is particularly true for both online and offline businesses. But your analogy is based on an offline business. So, I'd say you offer some kind of free service or gift package a few time when anyone visits your store

Every business experience this at some point, it is very normal. In this situation, business should improve on their products or services so that when sales coming back, you would be ready. Marketing strategies should be increased, more sale offers should be introduced.

How should an employerhandle low patronage during the early stage of his business,because the influx of clients are what makes every business to trive,and if a new business starts to experience low patronage,how quick can he handle the staff wages.
There's is no expert or course of learning how to manage Low patronage. The best is patience when starting a new business because constituency will bring people at the long run. don't be in hurry of customers. they will come

To my understanding Transporters attribute low patronage of parks to insecurity. Poultry owners in my country are not having a swell time in this year's festive period, as sales of live chickens dropped

For a start up there should be a marketing campaign to promote the business to the public in general. I am talking of a retailing business like a store or a grocery. Promoting the business using offline techniques would be the best approach. Use the billboard of tarpaulin that you can install in conspicuous places so the public will get to know of your business and particularly of your products.

The truth is that it is normal for you to experience low patronage when you are just starting your business but with time it will pick up. If you feel people should patronize you more why not check what you might be doing wrong, maybe you are not advertising your product properly or you are probably not even using the right medium or platform to advertise your products, because the more people see your product the more they will patronize as long as it is a product that they need.

Sponsorship is customer or customer or guest financial support. An example of patronage is all Daily users. An example of sponsorship is the money the hotel receives during a convention. ... The support or encouragement of a sponsor, such as an organization or its purpose.

Owing to economic difficulties, most businesspeople have been blamed for the shortage of funds in the hands of ordinary people. Businessmen and women in Nigeria often experience low sponsorship and calling on the public to support their citizens at all levels, particularly during significant times during mid-month payments. However, some consumers also could afford to purchase products according to their financial capacity in spite of the economic condition.

How should an employerhandle low patronage during the early stage of his business,because the influx of clients are what makes every business to trive,and if a new business starts to experience low patronage,how quick can he handle the staff wages.
Low patronage could be so frustrating and discouraging but that doesn't mean one should give up. All you have to do is to restrategise, look inward to discover what the problem is with the aim of finding a lasting solution to it.

When a business is experiencing low patronage, an individual must observe what is going wrong. Might be due to services being offered, customers might not be satisfied enough. You need to improve on the quality of goods and services

Firstly, I can say that a new business that just started can not be quickly gain a much patronage. I think the patronage will be increasing gradually. But if it's happened that the low of patronage still in the same after like four to five months, there is must be something wrong. You have to make investigation.

I had just negotiated my car into my garage when by the corner of my left eye, I caught a glimpse of Grace, my over 65 years, nosy next door neighbor. One of the prominent women in social circles within our estate. An evening chit chat with Grace was simply the least of things on my mind right now. The dwindling financial figures of my business and how to pay salaries for my 6 staff for the just ended month, is. Wondering why the business was having low patronage. I am the owner of Adorable Hair and Beauty Salon, the only hair and general beauty salon for women of all ages located within my neighborhood’s only shopping mall. The salon carters for the general and beauty needs of women of all ages. The salon has been in business for over 9 years. Until recently business has been good, attending to the hair beauty needs of women within and outside our neighborhood in Gwarinpa Estate Abuja. The estate is mainly occupied by upper and middle class of the society, it is a gated estate.

In politics and government, a bad system (also called a system of patronage) is a process in which a political party, after winning an election, officially announces its supporters, friends (cronyism), and relatives (kinship). Provides civil service employment. As a reward for working towards victory, and an incentive to maintain

My oersonal opinion is that when starting up a business, it is expected not make profit for the first six months and that would have been included in the business plan, which would also make provision for the no profit situation. A working capital would also have been made available to take care of the wages for that duration so you should be mentally prepared for this so you don't start getting worked over on it

Low patronage is in the early stages of business existence are very common and normal because the business is just getting started you haven't gotten enough customers yet and so therefore you can't expect to have more customers at that point to patronize you. So in a situation like that any new business that is not having much opportunity at the stage should be patience and work harder and be consistent so that they will get patronage.

There are a couple of foundational procedures that should be done before businesses can be set up, make some market analysis or survey as regards the products you wish to offer, the location is also very important, branding and look of your business also matters just like quality products matter, ensure great customer services and you will definitely experience higher patronage, do make sure to advertise your products and services online via the social media too.

Creating a low patronage should be one of the aim of governmental businesses, but since firms and companies snow are now privatized, there is less to which that kinda gesture could be norites, but anyone who wishes to engage in it should have the mind set of setting up a non profit business as a philanthropist.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds