Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Handkerchief or Wipes?

Credits
Decades of years ago, handkerchiefs was the trend. If you had them in those days, there's a way people who can't afford it look at you. They are still being used today but wipes seems to have knocked down it's trend. It's considered that handkerchiefs holds more germs, it's better to use disposable wipes.

Which one are you using now between handkerchief and wipes?

Advertisement Placeholder
Wipes. Handkerchiefs collect so many germs.
Using disposable wipes is a lot more hygienic as they are used once and then thrown away.

It's safer to use wipes. I can't remember the last time I used a handkerchief. They are always full of germs. Using them is putting yourself at risk.

If I have a runny nose, I will always use wipes as I do not want to bother with washing dirty handkerchief. However, for minor cleaning, I use handkerchief and try to reduce waste.

If I have a runny nose, I will always use wipes as I do not want to bother with washing dirty handkerchief. However, for minor cleaning, I use handkerchief and try to reduce waste.
It's towel I use whenever I'm about to clean because it gives me more cleaning capacity. Handkerchief is small, it won't cover a bigger space when it's used to clean.

Wipes are better in terms of being hygiene conscious. I haven't used handkerchief in more than 20 years. I still see some people who uses it but I'll never use it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds