Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Greed or over ambitious

I couldn't agree more that entrepreneurs tend to be overambitious and then it ruins a lot for them. Sometimes the overambition leads to greed in most cases. They start trying to get ridiculous percentages of profits for their goods and services and start thinking of how they could increase the price of goods that are stable

Advertisement Placeholder
To me it is greed. And this is what is making some investors loss their money. When I make a little money, I always cash out to avoid maybe decrease in the price if the coins. I don't like allowing greed to take over me.

Greed is one way to express selfishness while ambitious is determination. These 2 words are always been mistaken to be synonymous to one another even though they serve a different meaning and purpose. Let just say greed is the opposite of ambitious. It is your way how you will interpret them.

Greed does not work as a life strategy for most highly sensitive people. Part of the reason is physical because it requires a lot of energy directed toward personal gain. Another reason is our natures. We see the dehumanizing side of greed and the destruction of animals and natural resources that are required to sustain greed. A third reason is that it is our nature to reflect before we act.

Because we take in so much information, we have a high need to process what we take in and understand it before we leap to conclusions or take action. It helps us to be in integrity with ourselves. Our natures and natural processing style slows us down which means that we cannot do greed very well.

That is greediness we should call it greed because that is not ambitious Although the line between ambition and greed can sometimes seem quite thin, mostly because both are goal-driven, there is a clear difference. ... Simply put, ambition serves a purpose while greed is self-serving

Ambition makes one to have a define purpose or goal to achieve a thing. While greed is having to achieve a things with a spill gains. In the case of investing in a business which after making the actual profit, one now want to reinvest in other to make double of such capital. That is greed. It is good to be ambitious but not the point of involving in the extravagant investment.

Well not everybody know that the price is high at some point. Will you call that to greed. But most of it is greed I agree. That's why we see a lots of people losing in trading.

Stay humble stay focus on the course. And never give give up.

Its better to be over ambitious than to be greed.infact i see greed as a crime.being over ambitious can atleast make you work hard to achieve those ambitions.you are being constantly reminded to work hard by these ambitions.

Many a times entrepreneurs or investors tends not to be satisfied at the profit made even when the returns are brilliant. For instance, while trading in forex or crypto currency some investors would have made enough profits but will still continue instead of cashing out first, until they will suddenly begin to loose all the profits made and run at lose. Can we call that greed or over ambition?
That is definitely greed. Ambition will not allow you to continue because you know that if you go on, you might start getting losses. Greed makes you go on because you want to earn more money faster, but it blinds you of the danger lying ahead. So one should invest with ambition and not greed.

Although the line between ambition and greed can sometimes seem quite thin, mostly because both are goal-driven, there is a clear difference. ... Simply put, ambition serves a purpose while greed is self-serving.

Many a times entrepreneurs or investors tends not to be satisfied at the profit made even when the returns are brilliant. For instance, while trading in forex or crypto currency some investors would have made enough profits but will still continue instead of cashing out first, until they will suddenly begin to loose all the profits made and run at lose. Can we call that greed or over ambition?
Yes, we can call it greed and it shows that they do not know when to back down from a trade. To me, they are not savvy investors. Greed and over ambition are not far from themselves they mean the same thing.

I think it is not greed, it is rather being ambitious in a way that it is not overpowering because he/she is willing to take big risks for the possibility of earning more profit. When you have ambitions, it's because you have goals that you want to achieve.

This one is greed, because you have made enough, cash out and then continue later. I know of someone that lost 2 million in forex because he wanted to trade further. Because of greed this person could have been 2 million naira richer. Honestly as much as you want to succeed.

Both I think. One thing I do when I noticed I'm getting over excited about my trades is i simply just get up from my chaur and walk about before coming back to sit. Like every wonnir lost trade I do this. It helps cool me down

That's not over ambitious.... It's greed, in forex trading you should limit yourself on the number of trade per day and you should control yourself when it come to when to quit trading for a day or continue trading
You should set a target and when that target is reached you should stop trading.

Greed is something that eats a mans conscience to the extent where he sees the wrong as good , it all depends on you build your conscience, you can be ambitious and be on right way. To me I see being ambitious as working towards you set goals, they are different.

Greed and over ambition have almost the same meaning, but the word GREED is even scarier. You can not take it as a positive thought because all the negativity is already there. That is exactly why the gradual rise of a business suddenly collapses. Greed does no good.

Sometimes in a business greedy comes first. It is very important that we should take care of our business because when your greedy comes first you will surely loose a customer. In business there is no monkey business. Just pure business.

Greediness is not good and it can be destructive, that's why people gamble and lose because they want to make huge profits while doing nothing. It is wise to know when to stop, always zero your risk, remove your capital and always keep a percentage of the profit, don't keep putting everything into trading. You may lose big at anytime, so what will you be left with or fallback on.

Both greed and over ambitious can be categorize as being same. for example when one is served with a piece of meat, he intend to have more, not that the one in the food is not enough but he want to satisfy his greed, an over ambitious person tends not to be satisfy with the success he/she have atained and always looking for more till he/she cant handle the responsibility that come with such success, this leads to depression or something worst than that. Greed is worst but over ambitious is still manageable

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds