Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Greed or over ambitious

Humans desire can never be satisfied. No matter what one does, one will always feel that one can get more out of it. That why bet companies have taken advantage of that to push people to always aim for more.

Advertisement Placeholder
Many a times entrepreneurs or investors tends not to be satisfied at the profit made even when the returns are brilliant. For instance, while trading in forex or crypto currency some investors would have made enough profits but will still continue instead of cashing out first, until they will suddenly begin to loose all the profits made and run at lose. Can we call that greed or over ambition?
What really make most investors especially Young forex traders to lose money in forex is because of greed. If you want to overcome greed you have to be very disciplined in whatever you do. It'S very wrong to take high risk in business because you wants to make more money just in a day.

Greed and ambition those words are too very hard to be differentiate, greed is the act of wanting more. But you see ambition is a desire that you will like to achieve. So which do you think is better. For the greed it gives you hope to strive for more profits, but you don't know it's leading you to more risk. With this scams, betrayal, lost and enemies can be raised.

Albeit the line among desire and greed can now and again appear to be very slim, generally on the grounds that both are objective driven, there is a reasonable distinction.Basically, desire fills a need while ravenousness is self-serving

There is a very thin line between being greedy and being overambitious, it's almos the same but they are not exactly alike. Being greedy is when you want more than you should have and deserve while being overambitious is wanting more than you have but you properly in most cases deserve.

Many a times entrepreneurs or investors tends not to be satisfied at the profit made even when the returns are brilliant. For instance, while trading in forex or crypto currency some investors would have made enough profits but will still continue instead of cashing out first, until they will suddenly begin to loose all the profits made and run at lose. Can we call that greed or over ambition?
This is really a serious matter. Greed has bo two names, GREED is GREED, there is no need sugar coating it.
Greed more often than not greed is responsible for most of the losses we experience in trading.
And that is why, it is advised to have a trading strategy and to stay glued to that strategy.
If you set out to make 10%, once that target is hit, get out of the market no matter how juicy the market looks.

That's just outright greediness and not over ambitiousness. The crypto currency exchange Business and stock trading are very volatile so if an investor can analyse a market and make a good profit the best thing to do next is to exit and wait for a major pull back before going back in

It will become greed if you have made your target and you still continue with the aim to win more. But assuming your target has not been met and you continue hoping you will reach your target, I won't easily call it greediness.

When you have gained enough money more than you invested and you still want to get more all on the name of being ambitious, I see it as total greediness and the reward for that is swimming back to zero profit. At least his eyes would open after then. Contentment is the key to successful investment.

It is called human Creed, humans have this motives of aiming higher, when they reach their aim, they extend it again and again.

The motive of if I can get 50, then if I try harder I will get 100, this Creed is what the bookies are capitalizing on.

Greed is the desire to have more to oneself not just having more but at the detriment of the next person and that's where the word greed comes to play but when you are ambitious you work towards acquiring something on your own making sure your reward is through hardwork and not greed

It can be both depending on the length you taking your plans to. It also depends on the intention, most times we take high risk out of greed and covetousness, wanting to take over, wanting to be superior by engaging in cut- throat competition. Being ambitious is good when it is good for a good cause.

Investing and reinvesting in an investment business is not a sign of greediness or over ambitious.
As an entrepreneur it is very important to keep investing and discovering new business venture to invest money.
You don't have to be tired of investment otherwise your capital will run down.

I think greediness is one of the things that brings great lose in high risk investments which is a had characteristic. The best way to deal with it is minimise greed and and invest in bits.
Split your investing and don't try to put your eggs in one basket.

It can be both of them. But it looks more than extra ambitious so it will be greed. As greed is a curse, that's why they fail some time. But after all tgey are doing business and investment so they also want to earn big and they might have thier goals of income and go for achieving thoses goals.

Everyone in this world want to have money in his pockets, everyone wants to earn big profits too, but Excess of anything is bad so excess of ambitious is also bad so they should earn and be ambitious in a limit. Don't exceed limits. Plus greed is curse everyone knows.

Anyone that has met me before about them wanting to start their money making journey or want to improve their business, I have told them to read books that increase their patience and other soft skills. It is always good to set targets in business and whenever you reach them , you stop research and evaluate then go again, whenever you make a loss more than the threshold set, stop again and do not chase your loses.

There is greed a beating in most of us. The problem lies when they cannot draw the line on what our set target is. It shows that we could be over-ambitious which in turn makes others feel we are greedy. It iis the over ambition that manifests to greed

What ever name you choose to call it, be it Greed or over ambitious both are not good in any way. This can actually pull a successful man down within in a short period of time. And at such I advice we check mate it.
[automerge]1612244122[/automerge]
What ever name you choose to call it, be it Greed or over ambitious both are not good in any way. This can actually pull a successful man down within in a short period of time. And at such I advice we check mate it.

When I'm investing, i can't really ne greedy no matter what. I just have to be my self invest in my capacity , strategies what ever I'm doing and also know my limits. Many people also lost their lives because of greed, investing with all their finance.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds