Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Grand Theft Auto V

Southern Comfort

Loyal member
Credits
With only one trailer out what are your expectations, hopes and dreams, and such for GTA V? Are you excited for it and what do you want in it? Pretty much a GTA V general thread. :p

Advertisement Placeholder
The trailer was just mouth wateringly good.
GTA is always brilliant, why should we expect less this time?

The wait has been pretty long for new information. I post at a GTAForum (it's... alright. The graphic section is in a bad condition right now) and everyone is freaking out since Rockstar doesn't release any new information. I have a feeling it'll be October for the game's release. It's been a year since they promoted the game and all they have to do is release one more trailer and boom, millions.

The wait has been pretty long for new information. I post at a GTAForum (it's... alright. The graphic section is in a bad condition right now) and everyone is freaking out since Rockstar doesn't release any new information. I have a feeling it'll be October for the game's release. It's been a year since they promoted the game and all they have to do is release one more trailer and boom, millions.

Yeah, it's quite obvious that it's a marketing Technique being implemented by Rockstar to try and drum up more interest.

True, but it does get a bit annoying with no word from the game at all. It'll be awesome regardless, but I'm getting tired of the nasty Liberty City and NEEEEKOOO BELLLLUCCCC.

I remember when the GTA V trailer first game out and I was hoping it was going to be Vice City. I saw the beaches at first then I saw a Los Santos sign and I was so pissed haha. Rockstar is so focused on LA anymore. Midnight Club, LA Noire and now this. Vice City would have been better. :r

I really can't fucking wait for this game. Epic location and OMG it generally just looks sick!

True, but it does get a bit annoying with no word from the game at all. It'll be awesome regardless, but I'm getting tired of the nasty Liberty City and NEEEEKOOO BELLLLUCCCC.

I remember when the GTA V trailer first game out and I was hoping it was going to be Vice City. I saw the beaches at first then I saw a Los Santos sign and I was so pissed haha. Rockstar is so focused on LA anymore. Midnight Club, LA Noire and now this. Vice City would have been better. :r

Vice City would have been the best location, as long as they let me ride a bike like the did in Liberty City; that shit was sick lmao
And they need to bring gangs back to GTA, big time.

Vice City would have been the best location, as long as they let me ride a bike like the did in Liberty City; that shit was sick lmao
And they need to bring gangs back to GTA, big time.
LA apparently still has a lot of gang violence, so it'll all be good. Gangs, Driveable Fork Lifts (one can hop), helicopters, planes, dumbass big foot mysteries.

LA apparently still has a lot of gang violence, so it'll all be good. Gangs, Driveable Fork Lifts (one can hop), helicopters, planes, dumbass big foot mysteries.

Lol Forklifts, now that's what I'm talking about; and if you ram it into someone a cut scene appears with you impaling the person. :D

I wonder how many people will bitch about being griefed, even with it being the point of GTA. LOL

I wonder how many people will bitch about being griefed, even with it being the point of GTA. LOL
Oh that's just a normal thing on multiplayer "DUDE WHY DID YOU KILL ME OMG"

Also, two screenshots came out today. I'm thinking they are a pre-trailer release screens as they don't look as high quality as the trailer.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/07/12/grand-theft-auto-v-screenshots-red-dead-2-update

Still sick though that they are FINALLY releasing information.

Why do they tease us so?
The second picture looks epic, I want to sit beside a pool!

The water does look nice, but I'm thinking back toward the teaser trailer. That was awesome looking and it wasn't pre-rendered, this is still pretty cool looking but looks like it was made before the trailer or out of a slightly improved GTA IV. Plus we still have no clue who the main character is... I'm feeling balcony man.

They also hinted at a Red Dead Redemption 2 when releasing these screens, so maybe it's confirmed that on the next gen consoles we'll have the best looking western game ever, again? :p

RDR2 would be the shit, they need to make character interaction more in-depth; I expect brilliant things form Rockstar!

Time to see what GTAForum tries to get outta two images. Oh, and RDR2 would be aweeesome

Time to see what GTAForum tries to get outta two images. Oh, and RDR2 would be aweeesome
Haha you're over there too? I usually just hang out around the request section but everyone just wants those stupid gang headers made every damn day.

As for Red Dead 2... They could quit on GTA V and go to Red Dead. I loved Red Dead with a passion that none has ever matched before.

Without typing an essay. I am wetting myself in excitement. That is all.
Oh you touch my tralala... mmm my ding ding dong.

I'm really hoping for a co-op type single player thing, but I know it won't happen. :( The multiplayer better be up to par with Red Dead's, otherwise I'll be a sad SoCo... Plus I need to be able to make a damn redneck this time around, the white supremacist look on GTA IV multiplayer is ollldddd.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds