Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Grand Theft Auto V

Oh you touch my tralala... mmm my ding ding dong.

I'm really hoping for a co-op type single player thing, but I know it won't happen. :unhappy: The multiplayer better be up to par with Red Dead's, otherwise I'll be a sad SoCo... Plus I need to be able to make a damn redneck this time around, the white supremacist look on GTA IV multiplayer is ollldddd.

I hated online on Red Dead..
If they had Co-op Singleplayer, I think I would have to jizz in my pants.

Advertisement Placeholder
I hated online on Red Dead..
If they had Co-op Singleplayer, I think I would have to jizz in my pants.
Why did you hate it? D:

Oh yeah, but you know Rockstar wouldn't do that. If they did though... hot damn. They could just pull a Halo 1 and the other guy is just chilling with you.

Why did you hate it? D:

Oh yeah, but you know Rockstar wouldn't do that. If they did though... hot damn. They could just pull a Halo 1 and the other guy is just chilling with you.

It just didn't give you the freedom that you had in singleplayer.. it felt strangely like a cowboy themed call of duty. There was one good game-mode, the freeplay thing; but that was it.

It just didn't give you the freedom that you had in singleplayer.. it felt strangely like a cowboy themed call of duty. There was one good game-mode, the freeplay thing; but that was it.
Yeah that's what I'm talking about. The freeplay is the best!

It is going to be amazing. That one trailer was more than enough. I can't wait until it comes. I wouldn't mind a co-op thing as well. I would love for it to be mulitplayer(co-op multiplayer).

I can't wait to see how it turns out. The city its in already gives me goose bumps. :p
They keep pushing the release date back. They did the same thing with GTA 4.

I have yet to see a release date for it, they are keeping everything really hush hush.

Still hoping for Co-Op, bold new direction it has to be it. I don't want to debate on the release date though as the gtaforums have beaten that like a dead horse. People feel like it'll be this October or early 2013 due to Take Two's stocks.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds