Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Google Chrome Browser

Aaron

Legendary member
Gold Member
Credits
Does anyone use Chrome? I was a stern supporter of Firefox and it was the only browser I would ever used but turned to Chrome as Firefox was playing up too much and kept bugging out all the time. Ever since I have been using Chrome I haven't run into a single issue. It's much faster too.

While Chrome is great for having no issues its abysmal for privacy reasons, personally I stay away from Chrome, and also in the middle of "de-googling" myself from the google product suites, I guess it depends on what price you are willing to pay for your data V privacy.

I personally use Vivaldi as my current browser because it has heaps of options to customize the browser, but can be overwhelming for some people. It also could have some potential issues with privacy and data leakage but I am willing to compromise in this regards to get my customization.

Techlore recommended browsers: https://www.techlore.tech/resources#desktop-browsers
Privacy test, info on browser privacy: https://privacytests.org

I still use firefox for some things like scraping videos from certain websites as it works better, otherwise I stay away from it.

Also I use Brave on all my mobile devices and tablets - I've used Brave browser for years and years (way before it was cool!), and don't need many customization options on phone or tablet hence why I use it for those.

I would suggest Brave if you like Chrome, just gives you few more privacy options etc.

I use Google Chrome on my laptop and not on my other system I do like Google Chrome and I'm aware it has downs and ups however I'm used to what it offers and what I can do with the software, I mean it's not basic. I have used fireFox but it's not my cup of tea by any means, The last time that I used FIreFox was back on an old Windows XP system and it ran very slow but it did the job, I remember using it while doing school work and takes forever to load the webpage up to able to do what I have to do hahaha, I mean it was fun and good at the time and so I was not fussed, I had to use what I only had back in my young age.

Chrome gets used every day on my system each day, using Chrome as I'm on AJ and tying on Chrome.

I haven’t used chrome in maybe 3 years now. It’s good on my phone but, kill’s resources on my old laptop. Also like mentioned it’s not very privacy friendly

I use Google Chrome on my laptop and not on my other system I do like Google Chrome and I'm aware it has downs and ups however I'm used to what it offers and what I can do with the software, I mean it's not basic. I have used fireFox but it's not my cup of tea by any means, The last time that I used FIreFox was back on an old Windows XP system and it ran very slow but it did the job, I remember using it while doing school work and takes forever to load the webpage up to able to do what I have to do hahaha, I mean it was fun and good at the time and so I was not fussed, I had to use what I only had back in my young age.

Chrome gets used every day on my system each day, using Chrome as I'm on AJ and tying on Chrome.
Yes I used Netscape.. "back in the day" oh and I was a huge Napster user.. :) :)

I’ve used Chrome for years on all my devices. Haven’t had any issues with it and I like that it remembers all my passwords across my devices so I don’t have to. Interesting to hear about these privacy concerns though. Something I should be worried about?

I’ve used Chrome for years on all my devices. Haven’t had any issues with it and I like that it remembers all my passwords across my devices so I don’t have to. Interesting to hear about these privacy concerns though. Something I should be worried about?
Depends, if you don't mind selling your soul to google then there is no issues.

Earlier I used to use Internet Explorer but ever since the day Chrome came out, I've been using it on all my devices. I just love how fast it is, how simple and user-friendly UI it has and how well the search engine Google works best with it. I don't think I'll ever switch to some other browser.

I use Google Chrome naturally since I have a Google Chromebook. I used to use Firefox for the longest time before I started using Google Chrome. I think with the amount of information I've given Google through the usage of their apps, search engine, browser, and more it's safe to say I have sold my soul to Google.

I used to use Google Chrome on my iPhone, but one day it somehow became corrupted, so I uninstalled it and just gave Safari a try and never went back to it after that.

Yeah i tend to ue Chrome now just for ease, its on both my Phone and computers, also links with my emails and generally is pretty easy with no issues and fuss.
I dipped into using the gaming browser, cant remember what it was called, along with Firefox, Opera, Seamonkey but they are all okay and dont bring me anything extra that Chrome does. So just stuck with Chrome.

I continue to be Firefox only on my personal laptop because the Google monoculture is really bad.

I used to use Chrome whenever I played D&D with my friends online, but since I no longer play I just use Firefox on both my computer and phone.

Does anyone use Chrome?
Only on my phone.

I was a stern supporter of Firefox and it was the only browser I would ever used but turned to Chrome as Firefox was playing up too much and kept bugging out all the time. Ever since I have been using Chrome I haven't run into a single issue. It's much faster too.
I prefer to use Opera because I think it's faster and more fun to use than any other browser.

I have a Chromebook, so no other choice but to use Chrome and I love it way better than FIrefox. It also updates fairly regularly, too.

I hope everyone who loves Chrome is preparing for this summer when they’re going to make all the adblockers less powerful…

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor