Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Giving a staff/employee a second chance, good or bad idea?

In life, we all need second chances, because webonly tend towards perfection but we are never perfect.we still get to make mistakes, mistakes that can be corrected, hence the need for second chances
I think any employer that really wants the best for his employee,should be able to introduce avenue for him to grow,and that includes correction when he is doing wrong,because at the end of the day you are helping him to grow all round.

Advertisement Placeholder
I beleieve that everybody that makes a mistake can still do better in life if given an opportunity to correct his or her mistakes , so everybody deserves a second chance in life .

Many companies have a zero tolerance polices for many offences. However, some of the companies could be lenient regarding employee problems. Most of the times, when you have a problem, the company does not care and they fire employees and never give them a second chance at all.

I am not in favor of giving a second chance because life does not give you a second chance. However, I do believe I shouldn't be too harsh for small mistakes. Therefore, depending on the mistakes committed by the staff, I might be able to give them a second chance. Having said that if the mistake is envol;ved with money, I would never consider a second chance.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds