Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Give me advice on working ways to get 1k unique visits daily

gammarays

Captain Junkie
Credits
Hi,I started a new blog where I write articles on some topics and share my activities.
The issue bothering me is how to generate easy unique visits to the blog.

Aside social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter, is there another working means of generating atleast 1k unique visits daily to the blog?
Experienced website owners can tell me what works for them.

Advertisement Placeholder
Aside social media platform for traffic, one of the best ways to get traffic is also through search engine optimization. With this process you can get huge amount of traffic to your website if you have great content

Hi,I started a new blog where I write articles on some topics and share my activities.

Aside social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter, is there another working means of generating atleast 1k unique visits daily to the blog?
I suggest you have really to have a big budget with my suggestion. I believe if you give your money away like I will give one dollar for every visitor to my site. I believe many visitors are going to visit your site. People will go to your site because of the money they can receive from visiting your site.

Buy white hat backlink from a freelancer that understand how to drag unique visits to your site. It might do sponsored posts, by attaching your backlink to shift visitors to your site.

I suggest you have really to have a big budget with my suggestion. I believe if you give your money away like I will give one dollar for every visitor to my site. I believe many visitors are going to visit your site. People will go to your site because of the money they can receive from visiting your site.
Yes,I'm looking at giveaways but I won't host it on the blog directly. I plan to run it on the blog's Facebook page but for people who visit the blog. I intend to grow the Facebook page and make it active. Thanks a lot.
Buy white hat backlink from a freelancer that understand how to drag unique visits to your site. It might do sponsored posts, by attaching your backlink to shift visitors to your site.
Can you Expantiate on this please. Where can I get it and how much should be my budget? Hope it won't affect the blog on a long run? Thanks!

You need to look for lots of low competitive keywords in your niche and come up with no fluff content on those keywords. Publish them consistently on your blog for like 3 months and you are going to receive more than 1,000 pageviews for your website.

I beleieve if you can link another big websites and get your link there , it will be easier to increase your traffic and by so doing you will keep getting more money.

Getting 1,000 unique visits from your blog, will require you working tremendously in creating engaging contents, doing SEO marketing, social media marketing for your blog to see traffic increasing.

It depends on the niche of the blog. If the blog is about entertainment then it will be easier with social media. Driving the traffic from social media like posting on facebook groups or paying for facebook ads

Well, I don't know much about getting traffics. One of the few things that stopped me from creating one is traffic issues. If you gave a targeted audience, it will be easier to get more visits by searching where they are most needed. Entertaining blogs are often used for Facebook and the likes.

If you want that much traffic in such little time, then you need to have a fat purse. But I advice that you be patient; Rome wasn't built in a day you know.
Make sure you're providing valuable content too, it's another thing when they come to your site and don't get value

You need to look for lots of low competitive keywords in your niche and come up with no fluff content on those keywords. Publish them consistently on your blog for like 3 months and you are going to receive more than 1,000 pageviews for your website.
To be sincere, I'm not good with seo. I'll give it a try as you mentioned.
I beleieve if you can link another big websites and get your link there , it will be easier to increase your traffic and by so doing you will keep getting more money.
That's a good suggestion but won't the traffic be a temporary one that will require me to be linking to the website everytime?
If you want that much traffic in such little time, then you need to have a fat purse. But I advice that you be patient; Rome wasn't built in a day you know.
Make sure you're providing valuable content too, it's another thing when they come to your site and don't get value
Yes,it may be difficult to get that in few days but I need to try out options. Yes,I'll do my best in providing content.

This is a good idea but giving out money will not be sustainable. Why not give out your best guide or tutorial for free? People absolutely love free things and you can get great traffic this way.

One of the best ways to generate more traffic as much as you want is to be doing some giveaways and always make sure that the article you write and post on your blog should be the one people are interested in.

Yes,I'm looking at giveaways but I won't host it on the blog directly. I plan to run it on the blog's Facebook page but for people who visit the blog. I intend to grow the Facebook page and make it active. Thanks a lot.

Can you Expantiate on this please. Where can I get it and how much should be my budget? Hope it won't affect the blog on a long run? Thanks!
If you go go fiverr.com, search for those who do SEO marketing. They are the people who are into offering white hat backlink for your newly created blog.

I got average 700-1000 visitors for 2,5 $ daily at instant ad power:
View attachment 2669
This type of traffic is likely to be bot traffic and won't benefit me. It'll end up giving me high bounce rate which is not what I want. How do you see it?
If you go go fiverr.com, search for those who do SEO marketing. They are the people who are into offering white hat backlink for your newly created blog.
That's a good suggestion, I'll try it but I just hope it's white hat as they described not some scrapped backlinks. Thanks.

The best way to get that kind of traffic to your website right now is through search engine optimization. If you are good at search engine optimization you should not worry with traffic

Here is a proven method to get 1k daily traffic. Build a facebook page and twitter account with over 10k followers. If only 5 percent of your facebook and twitter followers check your link, you will get 1k daily traffic.

You have a point, to get that amount of traffic takes time naturally but if you want it faster than normal, you would have so spend to get it

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds